Electrical Parameters of a Laser Beam Channel in the Atmosphere. I
- 5 Downloads
Results of measurements of the conductivity in the laser radiation propagation channel not only in laboratory, but also outdoors for laser radiation focused in the free atmosphere are presented. An experimental setup and geometry are described. The possibility of forming ionized channels with enhanced conductivity in the atmosphere using relatively low-energy beams of CO2 lasers is shown.
Keywordslaser radiation propagation channel optical breakdown electrical parameters
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Yu. A. Pkhalagov, V. N. Uzhegov, E. V. Ovcharenko, et al., Atm. Ocean. Opt., 12, No. 2, 99–102 (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Donchenko, M. V. Kabanov, B. V. Kaul, et al., Electrooptical Phenomena in the Atmosphere: A Textbook [in Russian], Publishing House of Scientific and Technology Literature, Tomsk (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.L. S. Ivlev, Chemical Composition and Structure of Atmospheric Aerosols [in Russian], Publishing House of Leningrad State University, Leningrad (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Savchenko and V. V. Smirnov, Trudy IEM, Vyp. 14(59), 3–20 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.V. D. Zvorykin, A. O. Levchenko, I. V. Smetanin, et al., Innov. Exp. Examin., Vyp. 1(10), 16–24 (2013).Google Scholar