Mathematical Model of a System for Physics Experimental Data Processing with the Need to Reprocess Data
The paper presents a mathematical model of a system for physics experimental data processing with the need to reprocess data. This model is a queuing system with an unlimited number of servers with feedbacks and service times of primary and repeated applications having different parameters. An expression for the characteristic probability distribution function of the number of experimental data that require reprocessing during allotted time is derived by the method of Markovian summation. The main probability characteristics of this distribution are obtained.
Keywordsexperimental data processing queuing systems data reprocessing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. E. Hochenkov and A. É. Galiaskarov, in: Materials of the VIIIth Int. Scientific-Practical Conf. on Object Systems, Rostov-on-Don (2014), pp. 57–62.Google Scholar
- 3.D. B. Baskakov and S. A. Zilov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., 54, No. 2/2, 65–68 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Grachev, A. N. Moiseev, A. A. Nazarov, and V. Z. Yampolskii, Proc. TUSUR, No. 2 (26), Part 2, 248–251 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Nazarov, S. P. Moiseeva, and A. S. Morozova, Computing Technologies, 13, No. 55, 88–92 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Moiseeva, M. A. Shklennik, and O. O. Nabokova, in: Materials of the XVIth Int. Conf. on Information Technology and Mathematical Modeling named after A. F. Terpugov (ITMM-2017), Part 1, Tomsk (2017), pp. 108–114.Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Shklennik and S. P. Moiseeva, in: Collection of Reports Presented at the Twelfth Int. Asian School-Seminar, Novosibirsk (2016), pp. 542–546.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Shklennik, S. Moiseeva, and A. Moiseev, CCIS, 912, 321–332 (2018).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Nazarov and D. Dammer, CCIS, 912, 71–82 (2018).Google Scholar