The Influence of Inhomogeneous Underlying Media on the Impedance of a System of Two Parallel Linear Antennas
- 2 Downloads
The results of a numerical investigation of the influence of inhomogeneous media on the impedance of a system of two parallel linear antennas located near the interface are presented. Possible optimization of the antenna system is analyzed during probing of particular soil types within the ranges of decimeter- and meter wavebands.
Keywordslinear antennas stratified medium coupled impedance underlying medium sounding
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Abulkasymov, T. G. Chernysh, and A. S. Shostak, Zh. Doklady TUSURa, 20, No. 2, 19–22 (2017).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Abulkasymov, T. G. Chernysh, and A. S. Shostak, in: Proc. Int. Conf. Electronic Facilities and Control Systems, No. 1-1, 134–136 (2017).Google Scholar
- 3.T. G. Chernysh, and A. S. Shostak, Collected Papers of TUSUR”s Scientific Session [in Russian], Part 1, BSpektr Publ., Tomsk (2018).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Shostak, S. P. Lukyanov, A. R. Duma, and V. V. Zagoskin, Zh. Radioelektr., No. 1, 1–11 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.G. T. Markov, Antennas [in Russian], GEI Publ., Moscow (1960).Google Scholar