Study of the Impact of Relativistic Double Star Systems on the Earth’s Electric Field
- 7 Downloads
Dependences of the effective amplitudes of the Earth's electric field (EEF) components spectrally localized at double rotation frequencies of relativistic double stellar systems (RDSS) on the orbital period of 43 RDSS are obtained.
Keywordsdouble relativistic stellar systems Earth’s electric field eigenoscopy orbital period of RDSS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Isakevich, D. V. Isakevich, and L. V. Grunskaya, Analyzer of the own vectors and signal components, RF Utility Model No. 116242RU (Priority of September 30, 2011).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Isakevich and D. V. Isakevich, Analyzer of spectra of own vectors and signal components, RF Utility Model No. 178399RU (Priority of June 28, 2017).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Grunskaya, V. V. Isakevich, D. V. Isakevich, and L. T. Sushkova, Space, Time and Fund. Interact., No. 2, 54–71 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.Wm. R. Johnston, List of pulsars in binary systems, URL: http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/relativity/binpulstable.
- 7.L. I. Sedov, Methods of Similarity and Dimension in Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar