The Influence of High-Energy Krypton Ion Implantation Temperature on Structure and Properties of Ni–Ti Alloy
- 2 Downloads
The influence of the temperature of implantation of Ni–Ti shape memory alloy with 84Kr15+ions at the energy E = 147 MeV on its structural-phase state is investigated. At the implantation temperatures 250 and 300°С, within the projective range Rp and out-range area the following processes and phenomena are observed: new formation of the martensitic В19'-phase, formation of nano-sized particles of the R-phase, increase in resistivity due to the formation of radiation-defect structures, strengthening of the alloy in the austenitic structural-phase state, and longer phase-transition temperature intervals.
Keywordsnickel titanium ion implantation phase transition hardening nanoparticles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Anischik, S. I. Zhukova, N. N. Pomekh, and V. A. Skuratov, Fiz. Khim. Obr.Mater., No. 5, 11–14 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Poltavtseva, A. S. Larionov, and D. A. Satpaev, in: Proc. 12 Int. Conf. Interaction of Radiation with Solids, 274–276, Publ. Cent. BSU, Minsk (2017).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Kovivchak, E. V. Popov, K. A. Mikhailov, et al., Fiz. Khim. Obr.Mater., No. 1, 28–30 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Poltavtseva, S. B. Kislitsin, N. N. Koval, and K. V. Oskomov, Izv. VUZov. Fiz., 55, No.12/3, 41–43 (2012).Google Scholar
- 8.V. E. Gunther, V. N. Khodorenko, Yu. F. Yasenchuk, et al., Titanium Nickelide. Medical Material of a New Generation [in Russian], MITZ Publ., Tomsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Karuta, Farid: First Atom. Pavel Ind. Group, No. 121, 19–26 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.A. I. Potekaev, A. A. Klopotov, E. V. Kozlov, and V. V. Kulagina, Low-Stability Pre-Transitional; Structures in Titanium Nickelide [in Russian], NTL Publ., Tomsk (2004).Google Scholar