Inhibition of acid phospholipase A1 activity by the complex of tris(2-hydroxyethyl)amine with zinc bis(2-methylphenoxyacetate)
- 4 Downloads
Studies in the atherosclerosis model in rabbits showed that the complex of tris(2-hydroxyethyl)amine with zinc bis(2-methylphenoxyacetate) (zincatrane) modulates lipid metabolism in the liver and reduces activity of a lysosomal lipolytic enzyme of the hydrolase class. Zincatrane was proposed for use as an acid phospholipase A1 inhibitor to increase the resistance of the vascular system to cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis.
Key wordsacid phospholipase A1 atherosclerosis zincatrane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Bogdanova, Ph. D. (Medicine) Thesis, Scientific Research Institute of Nutrition, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, 1992, 28 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.D. M. Aronov, V. P. Lupanov, Ateroskleroz i koronarnaya bolezn’ serdtsa [Atherosclerosis and Coronary Heart Disease], Triada-Kh, Moscow, 2009, 358 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Brockerhof, R. Jensen, Lipolytic Enzymes, Academic Press, 1974, 342 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.Pat. RF 2418580; Byul. Izobret. [Inventor Bull.], 2011, 14 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Pat. RF 2545888; Byul. Izobret. [Inventor Bull.], 2015, 10 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Anichkov, I. S. Zavodskaya, E. V. Moreva, Z. I. Vede-neeva, Neirogennye distrofi i i ikh farmakoterapiya [Neurogenic Dystrophies and Their Pharmacotherapy], Meditsina, Leningrad, 1968, 238 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Klimov, V. E. Ryzhenkov, Eksperimental'noe izuchenie gipolipidemicheskikh i antiateroskleroticheskikh sredstv (meto-dicheskie rekomendatsii) [Experimental Studies of Hypolipide-mic and Antiatherosclerotic Drug (Methodical Guidelines)], Minzdrav SSSR, Pharmacology Committee, Moscow, 1988, 62 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 8.A. F. Robertson, W. E. M. Leuds, Biochemistry, 1962, 804–810.Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Pogozheva, Serdechno-sosudistye zabolevaniya [Cardiovascular Diseases], In-t pitaniya RAMN, Moscow, 2005, 288 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Nagornev, Patogenez ateroskleroza [Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis], Khromis, St. Petersburg, 2006, 265 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar