Synthesis of (1S)-(+)-camphor-10-sulfonic acid derivatives and investigations in vitro and in silico of their antiviral activity as the inhibitors of fi lovirus infections
- 8 Downloads
N-Heterocycle-containing (1S)-(+)-camphor-10-sulfonamide derivatives were synthesized. Their antiviral activity against the Ebola and Marburg viruses was estimated using a pseudovirus system based on the vesicular stomatitis virus. The derivatives bearing morpholine and triazole moieties demonstrated the highest inhibitory activity towards the Ebola virus glycoprotein. A moderate activity against the Marburg virus was found for a compound containing the piperidine moiety. A molecular modeling of the interaction between the synthesized derivatives and the binding site of glycoprotein of the Ebola virus was performed.
Key wordsMarburg virus Ebola virus pseudotyped viruses (1S)-(+)-camphor-10-sulfonic acid N-heterocycles molecular docking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Groseth, M. Eickmann, H. Ebihara, S. Becker, T. Hoenen, Filoviruses: Ebola, Marburg and Disease; DOI: 10.1002/9780470015902.a0002232.pub2.Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Sokolova, O. I. Yarovaya, N. I. Bormotov, L. N. Shishkina, N. F. Salakhutdinov, Chem. Biodiversity, 2018, 15, e1800153.Google Scholar
- 12.Zh. Petkova, V. Valcheva, G. Momekov, P. Petrov, V. Dimitrov, I. Doytchinova, G. Stavrakov, M. Stoyanova, Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2014, 81, 150 -157.Google Scholar
- 16.Glide, Schrödinger Release 2016-1., Schrödinger, LLC, New York, NY, 2016.Google Scholar
- 19.R. Cremlyn, M. Bartlett, J. Lloyd, Phosphorus Sulfur, 1988, 40, 94–96.Google Scholar