Synthesis of amphiphilic V-type silica nanogels and study of their self-assembling at the air–water interface
- 6 Downloads
The methods for the synthesis of silica nanogels and a modifying agent, as well as related amphiphilic V-type silica nanogels are presented. Self-assembly of the synthesized amphi philic nanogels during the formation of Langmuir monolayers at the air–water interface is considered. Aggregate structures were revealed to form during ordering of the silica V-type nanogels at the air–water interface after collapse of the Langmuir monolayer. For the low-molecular-weight fraction of the silica nanogels, the aggregates do not completely decompose upon the expansion of the Langmuir layer since are formed by mutually penetrating macromolecules. For the highmolecular- weight fraction, they are reversibly formed and decompose in consecutive compression– expansion cycles, which is characteristic of Langmuir layers of nanoparticles.
Key wordsnanogels silica nanoparticles Langmuir–Blodgett films self-assembly of amphiphilic macromolecules
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. S. Lindsey, New J. Chem. 1991, 15, 153.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Tang, J. M. Horton, Bin Zhao, Lei Zhu, Polymer, 2016, 90, 9.Google Scholar
- 11.K. L. Thompson, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 2014; http://dx.doi. org/10.1016/j.jcis 2014.11.058.Google Scholar
- 14.S. E. Sherman, Qi Xiao, V. Percec, Chem. Rev., 2017, 117, 6538.Google Scholar
- 16.I. A. Gritskova, E. V. Milushkova, S. M. Levachev, Yu. N. Malakhova, E. N. Teleshov, D. A. Levanova, Tonkie khim. tekhn. [Fine Chem. Techol.], 2015, 10, 77 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 30.V. V. Кazakova, E. A. Rebrov, V. D. Myakuchev, T. V. Strelkova, A. N. Ozerin, L. A. Ozerina, T. B. Chenskaya, S. S. Sheiko, E. Yu. Sharipov, A. M. Muzafarov, ACS Symposium Series, 2000, 34, P.503.Google Scholar
- 31.N. V. Voronina, I. B. Meshkov, V. D. Myakushev, N. V. Demchenko, T. V. Laptinskaya, A. M. Muzafarov, Nanotechnologies in Russia, 2008, 5–6, 321.Google Scholar
- 34.Yongliang Zhao, Yanqing Li, Dan E. Demco, Xiaomin Zhu, Martin Moller, Langmuir, 2014, 30, 4253.Google Scholar