Resolution of the Problem of Expanded Clay Rubble Dust Formation
- 27 Downloads
Sources of powdered waste in processing clay and other ceramic raw materials for crushing and screening complexes are crushers, screens, and transfer units. A new structural solution for a fixed bar grizzly is proposed providing a reduction in energy consumption for ventilation. The area of the screening surface, linear dimensions of the grate for its required productivity, and also strength calculations for the grate cross section and assemblies for attaching them to the beams, are determined
Keywordsclay materials dust formation expanded clay (keramzit) crushing strength calculations screening surface
- 1.R. Z. Razimov, M. I. Khaliullin, A. R, Gaifullin, and O. V. Stoyanov, “Keramzit dust as an active addition to mineral binders – composition and pozzolanic properties,” https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/keramzitovaya-pyl-kak-aktivnaya-dobavka-v-mine-ralnyevyazhuschie-sostav-i-putstsolanovye-svoystva.
- 2.“Harmful discharges during production, measures for avoiding them,” https://studbooks.net/2548892/tovarovedenie/vrednye_vybrosy_proizvodstve_meropriyatiya_ustraneniyu.
- 3.GOST 32026–2012. Clay raw material for producing keramzit gravel, rubble, and sand. Technical specifications.Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Gorin, S. A. Tokareva, I. Yu. Sukhov, et al., “Expansion of the field for use of keramzit gravel,” Stroit. Materialy, No. 11, 19 – 21 (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Semenov, RF patent 2019313, Vibration grid crusher, No. 5042323; Claim 05.19.92; Publ. 09.15.94.Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Stoyanov and V. S. Abel’, RF patent 995918, Device for extracting dust from a vibrating grid, Claim 02.17.81, Publ. 02.15.83.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Ya. Davydov, M. K. Abdulkarimov, Yu. A. Lagunova, and V. S. Shestakov, Claim No. 2018139185 of 11.06.2018. Fixed-bar grizzly for dust-forming materials, Claimant Ural State University.Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Zamrii, Planning and Calculation by Finite Element Method in an APM Structure 3D Medium [in Russian], APM, Moscow (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Olevskii (editor), Handbook for Ore Enrichment, Vol. 1. Preparatory Processes [in Russian], Nedra. Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Yudin, Quarry Complexes and Equipment for Separating Carbonate Raw Material and Clay Rocks [in Russian], Izd. UGTU, Ekaterinburg (2015).Google Scholar