A dual quantum image scrambling method
- 65 Downloads
Considering blindness in information security, image scrambling method is defined as a procedure by which an image is turned into an absolutely different meaningless image through a reversible transformation. By scrambling an image, the ability to resist against unauthorized attacks and accordingly, augmenting security can be obtained effectively. In this approach, a quantum representation of a digital scrambling algorithm is investigated for quantum NCQI color images. Experimental consequences encompassing histogram diagram, entropy rate, correlation coefficient and number of pixels change ratio, which are analyzed in MATLAB environment, indicate a good performance, showing that the proposed method is much more secure and applicable than the previous one currently found in the literature related to the quantum image disordering methods.
KeywordsQuantum image processing Image scrambling NCQI color image
The first author acknowledges the support of Kermanshah Branch, Young Researchers and Elite club, IRAN, and also would like to thank Besharat Rabiei, for her interest in this work.
- 4.Venegas-Andraca, S.E., Bose, S.: Storing, processing, and retrieving an image using quantum mechanics.In: Proceedings of SPIE Conference of Quantum Information and Computation, vol. 5105, pp. 134–147 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Latorre, J.: Image compression and entanglement. arXiv:quant-ph/0510031 (2005)
- 36.Anushiadevi, R., et al.: Revolving of pixels and bits in pixels-plan (E) Tray encryption. Res. J. Inf. Thechnol. 9, 25–31 (2017)Google Scholar
- 37.Shende. V.V., Markov, I.L.: On the CNOT-cost of Toffoli gates. arXiv preprint arXiv:0803.2316 (2008)
- 38.Jagadeesh, P., Nagabhushan, P., Pradeep Kumar, R.: A novel image scrambling technique based on information entropy and quad tree decomposition. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Issues 10(2), 1694–784 (2013)Google Scholar