Reinforced Powder Chromium Steels and Their Use for the Hardening of Feed Mill Hammers
- 1 Downloads
The abrasive wear of reinforced Kh13M2–Cr3C2 steels against a diamond wheel has been studied. The optimum composition of the reinforced chromium steels for the hardening of feed mill hammers has been selected and tested in production conditions. The use of reinforced Kh13M2–Cr3C2 steels to harden the feed mill hammers has been found to be the most effective technique for recovering their original dimensions and performances.
Keywordspowder metallurgy methods reinforced steels wear resistance chromium steels recovery of agricultural machinery parts
- 1.B.I. Kostetskii, I.G. Nosovskii, A.K. Karaulov, L.I. Bershadskii, N.B. Kostetska, V.A. Lyashko, and M.F. Sagach, Surface Strength of Materials in Friction [in Russian], Kyiv (1976), p. 296.Google Scholar
- 2.S.M. Shanchurov, V.V. Ivanaiskii, N.T. Krivochurov, A.V. Ishkov, V.F. Aulov, A.V. Sokolov, and D.V. Koval, “Formation of homogeneous structure of hardening coatings in induction melting,” Vest. Nauki, No. 1, 152–159 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.N.M. Mishustin, V.V. Ivanaiskii, and A.V. Ishkov, “Composition, structure, and properties of wear-resistant coatings deposited on 65G and 50KhGA steels in high-speed high-frequency current boriding,” Izv. Tomsk. Politekh. Univ., No. 2, 68–72 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.URL: http:www.lundonline.com (last access date March 21, 2018).
- 5.URL: http:www.konqskilde.com (last access date March 21, 2018).
- 6.V.S. Novikov, Promoting Long Service Life of Operating Components in Cultivating Machines [in Russian], Author’s Abstract of ScD Thesis in Technical Sciences, Moscow (2008), p. 46.Google Scholar
- 7.URL: http:www.bvl-group.de (last access date March 21, 2018).
- 9.I. Kleis and H. Uuemõis, Wear Resistance of Grinding Equipment Operating on Impact [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1986), p. 160.Google Scholar