Exploration of clinical pharmacist management system and working model in China
- 282 Downloads
This manuscript is intended to explore and establish a management system and working model which can maximise the development of clinical pharmacy in China. With a study of a series of documents about clinical pharmacists issued by China Ministry of Health and practical experience in clinical pharmacist training, the authors have reached the conclusion that the management system and working model of clinical pharmacist in China can be realized by making a standard work flow chart and series of standard registration forms, pharmaceutical and practical manuals and clinical pharmacy information support system, with features of the hospital and the specialty of clinical pharmacy.
KeywordsChina Clinical pharmacist Management system Working model
The authors thank Qing Yan, Yongpei Wu, and Xixi Li from Pharmacy Administration Committee, Chinese Hospital Association, for their suggestions during the preparation of the manuscript.
Conflicts of interest
The authors have no conflicts of interest.
- 1.Guo DH, Liu GY, Sun LH. Management support and cultural development for hospital pharmacy. Chin J Drug Appl Monogr. 2009;6(1):52–4.Google Scholar
- 2.Guo DH, Liu GY, Chen C, Guo SL, Yin H. Implement and management for full time clinical pharmacist recruit in our hospital. Chin Pharm. 2008;11(10):1237–9.Google Scholar
- 3.Chinese Hospital Association. The guidelines for clinical pharmacists training. Beijing: PMM Publication; 2008. 978-7-5091-1856-6.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu M, Guo DH, Liu GY, Pei F. The application and evaluation of electronic medication record management system in PLA general hospital. Chin J Drug Appl Monogr. 2008;5(4):8–10.Google Scholar
- 5.Chen C, Guo DH, Liu GY, Luo W. Research and development of PLA adverse drug reaction electronic reports management system. Chin J Drug Appl Monogr. 2008;5(4):20–2.Google Scholar