Syntheses of Melanotan II and YSL Amide by Ajiphase® Methodology
- 10 Downloads
The promising antitumor peptides Melanotan II and YSL amide were synthesized for the first time in gram quantities in overall yields of 72 and 50%, respectively, by Ajiphase® methodology. This method was shown to be promising for peptide manufacturing. The proposed methods are as convenient as polymer-phase syntheses with the reagent consumption and associated analytical simplicity of classical solution syntheses.
Keywordspeptide synthesis Melanotan II YSL amide Ajiphase® methodology Fmoc strategy
- 4.S. Peng, M. Zhao, and C. Wang, Faming Zhuanli Shenqing Gongkai Shuomingshu, CN Pat. 1513871 A, Jul. 21, 2004.Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Ryakhovsky, G. A. Khachiyan, N. F. Kosovova, et al., Beilstein J. Org. Chem., 4(39) (2008), DOI: https://doi.org/10.3762/bjoc.4.39.
- 9.W. Wang and H. Xu, Faming Zhuanli Shenqing, CN Pat. 102260327, Nov. 30, 2011.Google Scholar
- 10.F. Al-Obeidi, A. M. de L. Castrucci, M. E. Hadley, and V. J. Hruby, J. Med. Chem., 32(12), 2555 – 2561 (1989).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Xu and J. Qin, Jingguo Faming Zhuanli Shenqing, CN Pat. 105037488 A, Nov. 11, 2015.Google Scholar
- 13.D. Bevec, F. Cavalli, V. Cavalli, and G. Bacher, Europatent WO2009033712, Mar. 19, 2009.Google Scholar