Stability Analysis on Cohen–Grossberg Neural Networks with Saturated Impulse Inputs
- 9 Downloads
This paper aims to analyze the stability of Cohen–Grossberg neural networks with saturated impulse inputs. By using the method of Lyapunov functions, convex analysis and matrix inequality, some sufficient conditions are obtained to ensure the stability of the Cohen–Grossberg networks with saturated impulse inputs, including full state constraints and partial state constraints. And some conservative corollaries are obtained. In addition, the fixed time-delay network with fixed impulsive inputs is analyzed by the similar method. Meanwhile, the effectiveness and validity are verified by some numerical examples.
KeywordsCohen–Grossberg neural networks Stability analysis Lyapunov functions Saturated impulsive input Fixed time delay
The authors express sincerest gratitude to the editors and anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments, which have played an significant role in improving this paper. This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grants 61873213 and 61633011, and in part by the Chongqing Research Program of Basic Research and Frontier Technology of cstc2015jcyjBX0052.
- 7.Rajivganthi C, Rihan F, Lakshmanan S, Muthukumar P (2016) Finite-time stability analysis for fractional-order Cohen–Grossberg BAM neural networks with time delays. Neural Comput Appl 28(2):1–12Google Scholar
- 13.Yang X, Song Q, Cao J, Lu J (2018) Synchronization of coupled markovian reaction–diffusion neural networks with proportional delays via quantized control. IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst 2018:1–8Google Scholar
- 27.Qiu B, Li L, Peng H, Yang Y (2018) Asymptotic and finite-time synchronization of memristor-based switching networks with multi-links and impulsive perturbation. Neural Comput Appl 2018:1–17Google Scholar
- 28.Zhang Z, Liu X, Lin C, Zhou S (2017) Exponential stability analysis for delayed complex-valued memristor-based recurrent neural networks. Neural Comput Appl 2:1–11Google Scholar
- 35.Zhang S , Yu C (2018) Controller design for flexible spacecraft attitude tracking with actuator saturation. In: 2018 10th International conference on measuring technology and mechatronics automation (ICMTMA). IEEE Computer Society (2018)Google Scholar
- 44.Johnson E, Calise AJ (2010) Neural network adaptive control of systems with input saturation. Am Control Conf 5:3527–3532Google Scholar