Semi-supervised Fuzzy Min–Max Neural Network for Data Classification
- 49 Downloads
Learning from the lack of labeled data is a challenging task which often limits the performance of the classifier. Since the unlabeled data is easy to obtain, using both of the labeled and unlabeled data in the training process provide a way to solve this problem. In this paper, a semi-supervised classification method based on fuzzy min–max neural network (SS-FMM) is proposed. In SS-FMM, the network has been modified for handling both of the labeled and unlabeled data. In addition, the staged feedback process is designed to modify the network structure of the traditional fuzzy min–max neural network. A staged-threshold function designed in SS-FMM, the hyperbox pruning process and the hyperbox relabeling process can be started dynamically. Moreover, the hyperboxes relabeling process and the hyperbox pruning process are designed to maximize using the unlabeled data and control the amount of the hyperboxes. In order to testify the effectiveness of SS-FMM, various experiments are carried out with several benchmark data sets. In addition, SS-FMM has been applied on the internal inspection data of our system. The results show that SS-FMMM has got good performance.
KeywordsSemi-supervised Fuzzy min–max neural network Data classification
This work was supported by National Key R&D Program of China (2017YFF0108800) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61473069, 61627809).
- 3.Zhou X, Belkin M (2014) Semi-supervised learning. 1(Supplement C):1239–1269 Google Scholar
- 12.Alsaedi A, Ahmad B, Ali MS, Vadivel R (2019) Extended dissipativity and event-triggered synchronization for TCS fuzzy markovian jumping delayed stochastic neural networks with leakage delays via fault-tolerant control. Soft Comput 1:1–20Google Scholar
- 13.Cao J, Lu G, Syed Ali M, Usha M (2019) Synchronisation analysis for stochastic tcs fuzzy complex networks with coupling delay. Int J Syst Sci 3(50):585–598Google Scholar
- 27.Lichman M (2013) UCI machine learning repositoryGoogle Scholar
- 30.Ma Y, Liu J, Li T, Danyu L (2017) Staged-adaptive data clustering in fuzzy min–max neural network, pp 1–5Google Scholar