Microwave-assisted synthesis and photothermal conversion of Cu2 − xSe hollow structure
- 110 Downloads
The Cu2 − xSe nanostructure is rapidly synthesized via one-pot microwave-assisted method. Excellent aqueous dispersion Cu2 − xSe hollow structures with an average diameter 160–180 nm and a shell thickness 11.3 nm are obtained successfully. The formation mechanism of the hollow structure is discussed in detail. The NPs exhibits a superior photostability and photothermal conversion efficiency (48%) owing to its unique cavity effect and LSPR property.
KeywordsNanocrystalline materials Thermal properties Cu2 − xSe Microwave-assisted
This work has been supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (11674240, 11504261, and 11747158).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Chen XQ, Bai Y, Li Z, Wang LZ, Dou SX (2016) Dou ambient synthesis of one−/two-dimensional CuAgSe ternary nanotubes as counter electrodes of quantum-dot-sensitized solar cells. Chem Plus Chem 81:414–420Google Scholar
- Kong LD, Xing LX, Zhou BQ, Du LF, Shi XY (2017) Dendrimer-modified MoS2 nanoflakes as a platform for combinational gene silencing and photothermal therapy of tumors. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 91:5995–16005Google Scholar
- Liu X, Law WC, Jeon M, Wang XL, Liu MX, Kim C, Prasad PN, Swihart MT (2013) Cu2–xSe nanocrystals with localized surface plasmon resonance as sensitive contrast agents for in vivo photoacoustic imaging: demonstration of sentinel lymph node mapping. Adv Healthcare Mater 2:952–957CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Park CH, Yun H, Yang H, Lee J, Kim BJ (2017) Photothermal imaging: fluorescent block copolymer-MoS2 nanocomposites for real-time photothermal heating and imaging. Adv Funct Mater 27:16044Google Scholar
- Song WZ, Gong JX, Wang YQ, Zhang Y, Zhang HM, Zhang WH, Zhang H, Liu X, Zhang TF, Yin WZ (2016) Gold nanoflowers with mesoporous silica as“nanocarriers for drug release and photothermal therapy in the treatment of oral cancer using near-infrared (NIR) laser light”. J Nanopart Res 18:101CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Tsuji M, Hashimoto M, Nishizawa Y, Kubokawa M, Tsuji T (2005) Microwave-assisted synthesis of metallic nanostructures in solution. Cheminform 11:440–452Google Scholar
- Zhang SH, Sun CX, Zeng JF, Sun Q, Wang GL, Wang Y, Wu Y, Dou SX, Gao MY, Li Z (2016) Ambient aqueous synthesis of ultrasmall PEGylated Cu2-xSe nanoparticles as a multifunctional theranostic agent for multimodal imaging guided photothermal therapy of cancer. Adv Mater 28:8927–8936CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Zhu DW, Liu MX, Liu X, Liu Y, Prasad PN, Swihart MT (2017) Au-Cu2-xSe heterogeneous nanocrystals for efficient photothermal heating for cancer therapy. Adv Healthc Mater 2:952–957Google Scholar