Sparsity and incoherence in orthogonal matching pursuit
- 105 Downloads
KeywordsSparsity Orthogonal matching pursuit Isotropy property Incoherence property Support recovery
This work is partially supported the NSF of China under Grant 11671358, the NSAF of China under Grant U1630116, the key project of NSF of China under Number 11531013. Ruifang Hu is also partially supported by the university visiting scholars program under Grant FX2017049. The authors are grateful to the editor and anonymous reviewers for their constructive suggestions and comments to improve the paper.
- Bajwa, W. U., Haupt, J., Raz, G., Wright, S. J., Nowak, R., & Toeplitz-structured compressed sensing matrices. (2007). IEEE/SP 14th workshop on statistical signal processing. Madison, WI, USA, pp. 294–298.Google Scholar
- King, E. J., Kutyniok, G., & Zhuang, X. (2011). Analysis of data separation and recovery problems using clustered sparsity. In SPIE proceedings: Wavelets and sparsity XIV, Vol. 8138Google Scholar
- Mo, Q. (2015). A sharp restricted isometry constant bound of orthogonal matching pursuit. arXiv:1501.01708.
- Pati, Y. C., Rezaiifar, R., & Krishnaprasad, P. S. (1993). Orthogonal matching pursuit: Recursive function approximation with applications to wavelet decomposition. In Proceedings of 27th annual asilomar conference on signals, systems, and computers (Vol. 1, pp. 40–44). IEEE, Pacific Grove, CA.Google Scholar
- Rauhut, H. (2009). Circulant and Toeplitz matrices in compressed sensing. Mathematics. arXiv:0902.4394.
- Wen, J., Zhou, Z., Wang, J., Tang, X., & Mo, Q. (2017). A sharp condition for exact support recovery with orthogonal matching pursuit. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 65(6), 1370–1382.Google Scholar
- Xu, Z. (2012). A remark about orthogonal matching pursuit algorithm. Advances in Adaptive Data Analysis, 4(4), 1250026.Google Scholar