Synchronization problem of 2-D coupled dynamical networks with communication delays and missing measurements
- 98 Downloads
This study addresses a synchronization problem for an array of discrete-time two-dimensional (2-D) coupled dynamical networks with time-varying communication delays and missing measurements, which is oriented from the well-known Roesser model. For such a 2-D complex network model, both network dynamics and couplings evolve in two independent directions. The missing measurements are described by a binary switching sequence satisfying a conditional probability distribution. The purpose of this study is to establish sufficient easy-to-verify conditions ensuring the global mean-square synchronization through constructing an energy-like Lyapunov–Krasovskii function, making use of the Kronecker product and applying some stochastic analysis techniques. Finally, two simulation examples are presented to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed synchronization scheme.
KeywordsTwo-dimensional networks Time-varying communication delay Mean-square synchronization Missing measurement
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61703137, and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities under Grant No. 2017B01814.
- Bax, A., & Freeman, R. (1981). Investigation of complex networks of spin-spin coupling by two-dimensional NMR. Journal of Magnetic Resonance, 44(3), 542–561.Google Scholar
- Bose, N. K. (2003). Multidimensional systems theory and applications. New York: Kluwer.Google Scholar
- Duan, Z., Xiang, Z., & Karimi, H. R. (2014a). Stability and \(l_1\)-gain analysis for positive 2D T-S fuzzy state-delayed systems in the second FM model. Neurocomputing, 2014(142), 209–215.Google Scholar
- Horn, R. A., & Johnson, C. R. (1987). Matrix analysis. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Jiang, X., Han, Q. L., & Yu, X. (2005). Stability criteria for linear discrete-time systems with interval-like time-varying delay. American Control Conference, 4, 2817–2822.Google Scholar
- Luo, Y., Wang, Z., Liang, J., Wei, G., & Alsaadi, F. E. (2017). \( H_\infty \) control for 2-D fuzzy systems with interval time-varying delays and missing measurements. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 47(2), 365–377.Google Scholar