Mine accident prediction and analysis based on multimedia big data
- 17 Downloads
Coal mine disaster early warning based on multimedia big data is an effective measure to avoid accidents such as gas, water, fire and rock burst, and to reduce casualties and property losses. Through the analysis of various data of coal mine, the analysis model is established and the correlation analysis is carried out, so as to better carry out risk early warning and prediction analysis, provide early warning and prediction information for supervision and law enforcement, and improve the scientific nature of supervision and law enforcement and the ability of early warning and prediction for accident risk. Aiming at the analysis and prediction of large mine accident data, the modeling and Simulation of large mine accident data analysis and prediction based on decision tree-BP neural network are carried out. The report of coal mine gas accident is analyzed by using the method of multimedia large data mining, and the key factors of coal mine gas accident are identified. Therefore, we can focus on strengthening the monitoring of accident factors, reduce the risk of accidents from the source, and improve the safety management level of coal mines.
KeywordsMultimedia big data Decision tree Neural network Mine accident Modeling and simulation
This research was funded by University science and technology research youth fund project of Hebei province in 2018, grant number QN2018073.
- 2.Chronopoulos KI, Tsiros IX, Alvertos N, Dimopoulos IF (2010) Estimation of microclimatic data in remote mountainous areas using an artificial neural network model-based approach[J]. Global Nest J 12(4):384–389Google Scholar
- 3.Gui-Feng WU, Xuan W, Dong-Lei C (2013) Short- term load forecasting based on neural network optimized[J]. Comput Simul 30(11):95–94Google Scholar
- 4.Jing LI, Weidong W, Fu-Cun Z (2015) Simulation of solar radiation in Northwest China based on lm-bp neural network[J]. Arid Land Geograp 180(2):303–313Google Scholar
- 7.Li C (2013) Gold price forecasting model based on projection pursuit and neural network[J]. Comput Simul 30(7):354–357Google Scholar
- 8.Ping J, Yong L (2013) Simulation and forecast of farmland microclimate based on bp neural network of forestry project[J]. Int J Adv Comput Technol 4(14):381–390Google Scholar
- 12.Xi-Ping J, Feng-Huang WU (2013) Study on farming economic forecasting algorithm based on chaotic theory and neural network. Comput Simul 30(4):394–397Google Scholar
- 13.Yang JL, Mei XU, Wang FL, Wang JQ (2013) Harbin, & Harbin. Research based on bp neural network time series forecasting[J]. Math Pract Theory 43(4):158–164Google Scholar
- 14.Zeng XQ (2013) Study on the parameter optimization problem of bp neural network in the modeling[J]. Meteorol Monthly 39(3):333–339Google Scholar