Rich-information watermarking scheme for 3D models of oblique photography
- 78 Downloads
The security issues of copyright information arise rapidly along with the widely application of 3D models of oblique photography. In this paper, a reversible watermarking scheme is proposed for 3D models of oblique photography, aiming at robustness enhancing and rich-information watermark embedding. To realize the goal of rich-information watermark embedding, an encoding method of original copyright information is designed based on QR code, which can shorten significantly the length of the final watermark data without affecting the copyright expression. A 3D point grouping method is designed and both watermark embedding and extraction are completed group by group, so that the robustness of this scheme under certain attacks can be enhanced, e.g., model segmentation, data compression, point randomly deleting, etc. Moreover, watermarks are embedded into spherical coordinates of 3D points so that the ability of the proposed scheme in resisting geometric transformation can be improved. Results of simulation experiments have demonstrated that the proposed scheme can support rich-information watermark embedding, and it has a satisfying robustness under common geometric and non-geometric attacks.
KeywordsRich-information watermarking 3D models Copyright protection Reversible watermarking
This research is supported by the Major Science and Technology Program for Water Pollution Control and Treatment (Grant No. 2017ZX07603001) and the Talent Start-up Project of NIGLAS (Grant No. Y8SL031001-NIGLAS2018QD07).
- 4.Cotting D, Weyrich T, Pauly M, Gross M (2004) Robust watermarking of point-sampled geometry. Proceedings of International Conference Shape Modeling Applications, Genova, pp 233–242Google Scholar
- 5.Feng XQ (2016) A new watermarking algorithm for point model using angle quantization index modulation. Proceedings of the 2015 4th National Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering pp. 963–968Google Scholar
- 6.Feng XQ, Li L, Pan ZG (2009) A robust watermarking scheme for 3D point model based on geometrical property. Journal of Image & Graphics 14:1534–1541Google Scholar
- 10.Ma Y, Zhu Y, Liu X (2016) A novel reversible watermarking scheme for relational databases protection based on histogram shifting. J Inf Hiding Multimed Signal Process 7:266–276Google Scholar
- 13.Ohbuchi R, Mukaiyama A, Takahashi S (2004) Watermarking a 3D shape model defined as a point set. Proceedings of the 2004 International Conference on Cyberworlds, Tokyo, pp 392–399Google Scholar
- 14.Qi X, Shi S, Yang X (2014) 3D point cloud model watermarking algorithm based on feature points extraction. Journal of Computer Applications 34:1309–1312 1353Google Scholar
- 17.Shang J, Sun L, Wang W (2016) Blind watermark algorithm based on SIFT for 3D point cloud model. Optical Technique 42:506–510Google Scholar
- 22.Wang G, Ren N, Zhu C, Jing M (2018) The digital watermarking algorithm for 3D models of oblique photography. Journal of Geo-Information Science 20:738–743Google Scholar
- 23.Wang LH, Yuan BZ (2011) Feature point detection for 3D scattered point cloud model. Signal Process 27:932–938Google Scholar
- 26.Weng S, Pan J (2014) Reversible watermarking based on eight improved prediction modes. J Inf Hiding Multimed Signal Process 5:527–533Google Scholar