Mathematical Models of Reconstruction of Principal Magnetization Curve in Rapid Control of Magnetic Characteristics of Electrical Steel
- 2 Downloads
Mathematical models for reconstruction of the principal magnetization curve of sheet electrical steel from the measured weber-ampere characteristic are designed. Samples of steel 3408 taken by parallel shears and by laser cutting are studied with the help of a device for rapid control of magnetic characteristics of sheet electrical steels. The error of the determination of the magnetization curve with the use of the models does not exceed ± 5%. The results obtained make it possible to raise the efficiency of monitoring of magnetic properties of sheet steels under the conditions of large-scale production of magnetic cores of electrical devices.
Key wordsmathematical model rapid control sheet electrical steel principal magnetization curve
The work has been performed with financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research within scientific project No. 16-38-00534mol_a. The authors are obliged to the management of the “Tortrans” Company (Rostov-on-Don) for the electrical steel supplied.
- 1.Norio Takahashi and Daisuke Miyagi, “Examination of magnetic properties of electrical steels under stress condition,” in: The Int. Conf. on Electrical Engineering, Okayama 2008, Okayama University, No. O-003 (2008), pp. 1 – 5.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Gaworska-Koniarek, B. Szubzda, W. Wilczynski, et al., “The influence of assist gas on magnetic properties of electrotechnical steel sheets cut with laser,” J. Phys., Conf. Ser., 303(1) (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.GOST 12119.0–98. Electrical steel. Methods of Determination of Magnetic and Electrical Properties. General Requirements [in Russian], Interstate Council of Standardization, Metrology and Certification, Minsk (1998). 5 p.Google Scholar
- 4.Magnetic Materials. Methods of Measurement of the Magnetic Properties of Electrical Steel Strip and Sheet by Means of an Epstein Frame, BS EN 60404-2 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.Magnetic Materials. Methods of Measurement of the Magnetic Properties of Electrical Sheet and Strip by Means of a Single Sheet Tester, BS EN 10280 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Gorbatenko, V. V. Grechikhin, M. V. Lankin, et al., “Device for rapid control of magnetic characteristics of sheet electrical steel, Patent RF 2551639, MPK G 01 No. 27/72, Patentee: South Russia State Technical University (NPI), No. 2104100215/28,” Byull. Izobr. Polezn. Modeli, No. 15 (2015), appl. 09.01.2014, publ. 27.05.2015.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Borovoy, N. I. Gorbatenko, and V. V. Grechikhin, “Measuring transducer magnetic flux for devices of rapid control of magnetic characteristics of sheet electrical steel,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 11, 39 – 43 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Borovoy, N. I. Gorbatenko, and V. V. Grechikhin, “A system for rapid control of magnetic characteristics of sheet electrical steel,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 38 – 41 (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Borovoy and A. I. Kucher, “A device for controlling the principal magnetization curve of sheet electrical steel,” in: Proc. XV Int. Conf. NIdays 2016 [in Russian], DMK-Press, Moscow (2016), pp. 238 – 240.Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Tkachev and I. V. Shkuropadskii, “Normalization of the characteristics of magnetization of anisotropic electrical steels,” Izv. Vysh. Uchebn. Zaved., Elektromekh., No. 2, 3 – 9 (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.I. V. Pentegov and A. V. Krasnozhon, “Universal approximation of magnetization curves of electrical steels,” Elektrotekh., Elekrtomekh. (Ukraine), No. 1, 66 – 70 (2006).Google Scholar
- 12.ERMAKSAN CNC HVR Guillotine with Controlled Shear Angle [in Russian], Vekprom (2017), URL: http://www.vekpro.ru/catalog/kuznechno-pressovoe-oborudovanie/gilotiny/s-reguliruemym-uglom-reza-modeli-cnc-hvr/ (date of call 17.10.2017).
- 13.Laser Cutting Setup Based on LS-1 Ytterbium Fiber Laser [in Russian], NPK “Rapid,” (2018), URL: https://www.npkrapid.ru/products/dlinnomernye-i-krupnoformatnye-lazernyestanki/ (date of call 02.04.2018).
- 14.K. Hartmann, E. Lezki, and W. Schaefer, Design of Experiment in Investigation of Production Processes [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977), 552 p.Google Scholar
- 15.A. E. Egorov, G. N. Azarov, and A. V. Koval’, Research of Automatic Devices and Systems by the Method of Design of Experiment [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kharkov (1986), 240 p.Google Scholar
- 16.V. G. Antonov, Devices for Measuring Magnetic Parameters of Materials [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Leningrad (1986), 216 p.Google Scholar
- 17.B. V. Molotilov, Cold-Rolled Electrical Steels [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1989), 168 p.Google Scholar
- 18.STATISTICA Design of Experiments, StatSoft (2017), URL: http://statsoft.ru/products/STATISTICA QC/doe.php#Central Composite Designs (Response Surfaces) (date of call 14.10.2017).