Deformation of an Elastoplastic Three-Layer Circular Plate in a Temperature Field
- 8 Downloads
A boundary-value problem on axisymmetric deformation of a circular elastoplastic plate, asymmetric across its thickness, in a temperature field is formulated. The physical equations of state used correspond to the theory of small elasticoplastic strains. The effect of a temperature field on the stress-strain state of the plate is considered. The intensity of thermal flow is constant. To describe the kinematics of the plate package, the hypotheses of a broken line are accepted: in the thin load-bearing layers, the Kirchhoff hypotheses are valid; in the rigid core, incompressible across it thickness, the Tymoshenko hypothesis is valid. The work of core in the tangential direction is taken into account. The equilibrium equations are derived by the variational method. An analytical solution of the boundary-value problem is obtained by the method of elastic solutions. A numerical analysis of the stress-strain state of a plate with a hinged contour is carried out.
Keywordsthree-layer circular plate plasticity temperature field method of elastic solutions numerical analysis of SSS
This work was financially supported by the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research (Project No. T18P-090).
- 1.V. V. Bolotin and Yu. N. Novichkov, Mechanics of Multilayered Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Starovoitov, D. V. Leonenko, and A. V. Yarovaya, “Vibrations of round three-layer plates under the action of various types of surface loads,” Strength of Mater., 35, No. 4, 346−352 (2003).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Starovoitov, V. D. Kubenko, and D. V. Tarlakovskii, “Vibrations of circular sandwich plates connected with an elastic foundation,” Russian Aeronautics, 52, No. 2, 151–157 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.E. I. Starovoitov, D. V. Leonenko, and D. V. Tarlakovsky, “Resonance vibrations of circular composite plates on an elastic foundation,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 51, No. 5, 561–570 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.E. I. Starovoitov and D. V. Leonenko, “Impact of thermal and ionizing radiation on a circular sandwich plate on an elastic foundation,” Int. Appl. Mech., 47, No. 5, 580−589 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.D. V. Leonenko and E. I. Starovoitov, “Thermal impact on a circular sandwich plate on an elastic foundation,” Mech. of Solids, 47, No. 1, 111–118 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Ivañez, M. M. Moure, S. K. Garcia-Castillo, and S. Sanchez-Saez, “The oblique impact response of composite sandwich plates,” Compos. Structures, No. 133, 1127–1136 (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Deshpande and N. A. Fleck, “Dynamic response of a clamped circular sandwich plate subject to shock loading,” J. Appl. Mech., 71, No. 5, 637–645 (2004).Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Paimushin and R. K. Gazizullin, “Static and monoharmonic acoustic impact on a laminated plate,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 53, No. 3, 283–304 (2017).Google Scholar
- 10.V. N. Paimushin, V. A. Firsov, and V. M. Shishkin, “Modeling the dynamic response of a carbon-fiber-reinforced plate at resonante vibrations considering the internal friction in the material and the external aerodynamic damping,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 53, No. 4, 425–440 (2017).Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Paimushin, “Theory of moderately large deflectıons of sandwıch shells having a transversely soft core and reinforced along their contour,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 53, No. 1, 1–16 (2017).Google Scholar
- 12.T. P. Romanova, “Modeling the dynamic bending of rigid-plastic hybrid composite elliptical plates with a rigid insert,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 53, No. 5, 563–578 (2017).Google Scholar
- 13.K. T. Takele, “Interfacial strain energy continuity assumption-based analysis of an orthotropic sandwich plate using a refined layer-by-layer theory,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 54, No. 3, 419–444 (2018).Google Scholar
- 14.L. Škec and G. Jelenić, “Analysis of a geometrically exact multi-layer beam with a rigid interlayer connection,” Acta Mechanica, 225, No. 2, 523–541 (2004).Google Scholar
- 15.H. V. Zadeh and M. Tahani, “Analytical bending analysis of a circular sandwich plate under distributed load,” Int. J. of Recent Advances in Mech. Eng., 6, No. 1. (2017). DOI: https://doi.org/10.14810/ijmech.2017.6101.
- 16.L. Yang, O. Harrysson, H. West, and D. A. Cormier, “Comparison of bending properties for cellular core sandwich panels,” Mater. Sci. Appl., 4, No. 8, 471−477 (2013).Google Scholar
- 17.C. R. Lee, S. J. Sun, and Т. Y. Каm, “System parameters evaluation of flexibly supported laminated composite sandwich plates,” AIAA J., 45, No. 9 (2007).Google Scholar
- 18.J. Dallot, K. Sab “Limit analysis of multi-layered plates. Pt. I: The homogenized Love–Kirchhoff model,” J. Mech. and Phys. Solids., 56, No. 2, 561–580 (2008).Google Scholar
- 19.Z. Xie, “An approximate solution to the plastic indentation of circular sandwich panels,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 54, No. 2, 243–250 (2018).Google Scholar
- 20.Zh. Wang, G. Lu, F. Zhu, and L. Zhao, “Load-carrying capacity of circular sandwich plates at large deflection,” J. Eng. Mech., 143, No. 9 (2017). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)EM.1943-7889.0001243.
- 21.A. Kudin, M. A. V. Al-Omari, B. G. M. Al-Athamneh, and H. K. M. Al-Athamneh, “Bending and buckling of circular sandwich plates with the nonlinear elastic core material,” Int. J. Mech. Eng. and Information Techn., 3, No. 8, 1487–1493 (2015). DOI: https://doi.org/10.18535/ijmeit/v2i8.02 Google Scholar
- 22.A. P. Yankovskii, “Refined modeling of flexural deformation of layered plates with a regular structure made from nonlinear hereditary materials,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 53, No. 6, 705–724 (2017).Google Scholar
- 23.J. Belinha and L. M. Dints, “Nonlinear analysis of plates and laminates using the element free Galerkin method,” Compos. Struct., 78, No. 3, 337–350 (2007).Google Scholar
- 24.A. M. Zenkour, “A Comprehensive analysis of functionally graded sandwich plates. Pt 1: Deflection and stresses,” Int. J. Solids Struct., 42, No. 18/19, 5224–5242 (2005).Google Scholar
- 25.A. M. Zenkour and N. A. Alghamdi, “Thermomechanical bending response of functionally graded nonsymmetric sandwich plates,” J. Sandwich Struct. Mater., 12, No. 1, 7–46 (2009).Google Scholar
- 26.E. I. Starovoitov, D. V. Leonenko, and D.V. Tarlakovskii, “Thermoelastic deformation of a circular sandwich plate by local loads,” Mech. Compos. Mater., 54, No. 3, 299–312 (2018).Google Scholar
- 27.A. A. Il’yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 28.E. I. Starovoitov, “Description of the thermomechanical properties of some structural materials,” Strength of Mater., 20, No. 4, 426–431 (1988).Google Scholar