Features of Operational Control of Precision Angle-Measuring Structures
- 6 Downloads
The most important sources of errors originating in monitoring angle-measurement structures (scales, circular scales, code disks) are obtained from within the reading systems of measurement devices. Prospects for using the differential method of measuring metrological parameters of angle-measurement structures are shown in the case of production real-time monitoring.
Keywordsoperation control angle-measurement structures phase-statistical method differential method angle-measurement machines
This research was conducted as part of the IAiE SO RAN State Assignment (Project IV.36.1.3, State Registration No. AAAA-A17-11706061006-6).
- 2.A. V. Kir’yanov, V. P. Kir’yanov, and V. V. Chukanov, “Using the differential method of measurement to control the accuracy of precision angle measurement structures,” Avtometriya, 52, No. 4, 45–52 (2016).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Kir’yanov and V. P. Kir’yanov, “Invariance of measurement results to the nonideal nature of transparent media when the accuracy of angle-measurement structures is being monitored,” Optich. Zh., No. 10, 43–49 (2018).Google Scholar
- 4.P. A. Pavlov, “Aspects of the cross-calibration method in laser goniometry,”Izmer. Tekhn., No. 9, 21–24 (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Gusarov, Machine Rotor Balancing, Nauka, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. Zhilin, “Dynamics of a gyrostat on an elastic base,” Diff. Uravn. Prots. Upravl., No. 1, 163–251 (1997), www.neva.ru/journal, acc. Jan. 21, 2019.
- 8.A. A. Savelov, Plane Curves. Systematization, Properties, and Applications. Reference Manual, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Ionak, Kinematic Monitoring Instruments, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Eger, “A three-dimensional coordinate-measurement machine with a resolution of 0.1 nm,” Avtometriya, 46, No. 4, 26–32 (2010).Google Scholar