The Concept of a New Generation of Electrocardiogram Simulators
- 10 Downloads
The article is devoted to the issues of conceptual development of a new generation of electrocardiogram imitators. A mathematical model is proposed for simulating ECG signal considering the variability of biosignal morphology, the presence of various distortions and artefacts, heart rate variability and respiratory modulation of ECG signal. A block diagram of the ECG simulator was designed.
Keywordselectrocardiogram biosignals imitator mathematical model metrological verification
- 1.R. M. Rangayyan, Biomedical Signal Analysis. Practical Approach [Russian translation], FIZMATLIT, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Fedotov and S. A. Akulov, Mathematical Modeling and Error Analysis of Measuring Transducers of Biomedical Signals, FIZMATLIT, Moscow (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.R 50.2.009–2011, State System for Ensuring Uniformity of Measurements. Electrocardiographs, Electrocardioscopes and Electrocardioanalyzers. Verification Methodology, Rostekhregulirovanie, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.GOST 19687–94, Devices for Measuring the Bioelectric Potentials of the Heart. General Technical Requirements and Test Methods.Google Scholar
- 6.“Standards of measurement, physiological interpretation and clinical use Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology. Heart rate variability,” Circulation, 93, 1043–1065 (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.PhysioNet. Massachusetts Institute of Technology Database, http://physionet.org, acc. May 20, 2018.
- 10.R. Dev, “Different techniques to remove baseline wander from ECG signal: a review,” Int. J. Electr., Electron. Comm. Eng., 2, No. 7, 532–537 (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Han, “Development of real-time motion artifact reduction algorithm for a wearable photoplethysmography,” Proc. 29th Ann. Int. Conf. of the IEEE EMBS (2007), pp. 1539–1541, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/IEMBS.2007.4352596.