Minimization of Measurement Errors of the Coefficients of Heat Conductivity and Thermal Diffusivity of Thermal Insulating Materials by the Plane Pulsed Heat Source Method
- 9 Downloads
Mathematical models have been developed for the calculation of measurement errors of the coefficients of the heat conductivity and thermal diffusivity of thermal insulating materials. A technique for selection of the following optimal parameters was created, based on models: duration of the heat pulse and the chief structural dimensions of the measuring device. Optimal conditions for applying the algorithm for processing the experimental data were also defined.
Keywordscoefficient of heat conductivity coefficient of thermal diffusivity duration of a heat pulse structural size data processing optimization
This work was performed with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia within Agreement No. 14.577.21.0214 (PNIER RFMEFI57716X0214).
- 1.S. V. Ponomarev (ed.), Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Thermophysical Measurements: Monograph, Fizmatlit, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.E. S. Platunov (ed.), Thermophysical Measurements: Textbook, SPbGUNiPT, St. Petersburg (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Lykov (ed.), Methods of Determining Heat Conductivity and Thermal Diffusivity, Energiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Gurov and S. V. Ponomarev, Measurement of Thermal Properties of Thermally Insulating Materials by the Plane “Instantaneous” Heat Source Method: Monograph, Izd. TGTU, Tambov (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Belyaev, M. P. Belyaev, S. V. Mishchenko, and P. S. Belyaev, “Design of a measuring device for determining the diffusion coefficient of solvents in thin articles made of capillary-porous materials,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 10, 65–71 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction, Vyshskaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Zaidel, Errors in Measurements of Physical Quantities, Nauka, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.S. V. Mishchenko (ed.), History of Metrology, Standardization, Certification, and Quality Control: Textbook, Izd. TGTU, Tambov (2004).Google Scholar
- 10.V. K. Zhukov (ed.), Theory of Errors of Technical Measurements: Textbook, Izd. Tomsk Polytekh. Univ., Tomsk (2009).Google Scholar