Improving the Electrical Characteristics of Measuring Devices Based on Rail-to-Rail Operational Amplifiers
- 27 Downloads
A method by means of which the dynamic range of signals may be increased and the dynamic error of the input stages of measuring devices based on Rail-to-Rail operational amplifiers reduced is described. The electrical circuit of the equipment is developed. Results of testing of Rail-to-Rail operational amplifiers in tracking power supply are presented.
KeywordsRail-to-Rail operational amplifier tracking power supply dynamic range unit gain frequency
- 1.X. Y. Wang, L. Yu, and L. Wang, “A compact high-accuracy Rail-to-Rail operational amplifier,” in: 4th Intern. Conf. on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, Chengdu, China: June 18–20, 2010, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICBBE.2010.5516532.
- 3.Zhang Shu-Hang, Feng Yu-Cheng, Shiau Miin-Shyue, Wan Qi-Ming, and Liu Don-Gey, “A high-slew rate Rail-to-Rail operational amplifier by flipped voltage followers,” in: 11th Int. Conf. ASIC (ASICON), Chengdu, China, Nov. 3–6, 2015, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ASICON.2015.7516984.
- 4.A. Sheeparamatti, Bhat M. Vineeth, M. P. Srivatsa, and M. Nithin, “Design of 3.3 V Rail-to-Rail operational amplifier for high resolution ADC driver amplifier,” in: Intern. Conf. Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications (ICIMIA), Bangalore, India, Feb. 21–23, 2017, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIMIA.2017.7975627.
- 5.J. Connoly, Analog Integrating Circuits. Elements, Circuits, Systems and Application [Russian translation], Izd. Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.J. D. Lenk, Handbook of Modern Solid-State Amplifiers, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.H. W. Ott, Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1988), https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/mrm.1910100315, acc. 04.03.2018.
- 8.D. H. Sheingolg (ed.), Nonlinear Circuits Handbook, Analog Devices, Norwood, MA (1976), www.analog.com/ru/education/education-library/nonlinear-circuits-handbook.html, acc. 04.03.2018.
- 9.J. G. Graeme, G. E. Tobey, and L. P. Huelsman, Operational Amplifiers. Design and Applications, Mcgraw-Hill, New York (1971).Google Scholar