Preparation and SPECT imaging of the novel Anxa 1-targeted probe 99mTc-p-SCN-Bn-DTPA-GGGRDN-IF7
- 17 Downloads
Annexin 1 (Anxa1) is a highly specific surface marker of tumor vasculature in several solid tumors. The IF7 peptide was modified with a hydrophic linkers,GGGRDN, and introduced into a new bifunctional chelating agent p-SCN-Bn-DTPA. The resulting peptides (p-SCN-Bn-DTPA-GGGRDN-IF7) was successfuly labeled with 99mTc. The targeting characteristics to Anxa1 of the radiolabeled peptide were evaluated by in vitro and in vivo study is on U87 tumor models. SPECT imaging revealed that the U87 tumors were clearly visualized (3.64 ± 0.44%ID/g at 2 h p.i.). 99mTc-p-SCN-Bn-DTPA-GGGRDN-IF7 (Tc-RIF7) might be a potential target probe for detecting Anxa1 levels in cancers due to the favorable characterizations such as convenient synthesis, specific Anxa1 targeting and moderate tumor uptakes.
KeywordsAnnexin 1 GGGRDN-IF7 99mTc SPECT imaging
We are grateful to this work is supported by Wuxi Young Medical Talents (QNRC012) and Wuxi Science and Technology Bureau Project (CSZ0N1603).
- 6.International Atomic Energy Agency (2008) Technetium-99 m radiopharmaceuticals: manufacture of kits. Technical Reports Series, Vienna, p 126Google Scholar
- 7.International Atomic Energy Agency (2008) Technetium-99 m radiopharmaceuticals: manufacture of kits. Technical Reports Series, Vienna, p 89Google Scholar
- 8.International Atomic Energy Agency (2008) Technetium-99 m radiopharmaceuticals: manufacture of kits. Technical Reports Series, Vienna, p 129Google Scholar
- 9.Baptiste GG, Postlewait LM, Ethun CG, Le N, McInnis MR, Russell MC, Winer JH, Kooby DA, Staley CA, Maithel SK, Cardona K (2016) Symptomatic presentation as a predictor of recurrence in gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: a single institution experience over 15 years. J Surg Oncol 114(2):163–169CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.Kwekkeboom D, Krenning EP, de Jong M (2000) Peptide receptor imaging and therapy. J Nucl Med 41(10):1704–1713Google Scholar
- 17.Tadei MB, Mayorquim MV, de Souza CB, de Souza Costa S, Possebon L, Souza HR, Iyomasa-Pilon MM, Geromel MR, Girol AP (2018) Expression of the annexin A1 and its correlation with matrix metalloproteinases and the receptor for formylated peptide-2 in diffuse astrocytic tumors. Ann Diagn Pathol 37:62–66CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 20.Honda M, Ishibashi M (2004) The diagnosis and treatment of insulinoma and gastrinoma. Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 31(3):337–341Google Scholar