Eparability of Schur Rings Over an Abelian Group of Order 4p
- 6 Downloads
An S-ring (a Schur ring) is said to be separable with respect to a class of groups Open image in new window if every its algebraic isomorphism to an S-ring over a group from Open image in new window is induced by a combinatorial isomorphism. It is proved that every Schur ring over an Abelian group G of order 4p, where p is a prime, is separable with respect to the class of Abelian groups. This implies that the Weisfeiler-Lehman dimension of the class of Cayley graphs over G is at most 3.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Evdokimov, “Schurity and separability of association schemes,” Habilitationschrift St. Peterburg State Univ. (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Kiefer, I. Ponomarenko, and P. Schweitzer, “TheWeisfeiler-Lehman dimension of planar graphs is at most 3,” in: 32nd Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS), IEEE, New Jersey (2017).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Klin, C. Pech, and S. Reichard, “COCO2P – a GAP package, 0.14,” http://www.math.tu-dresden.de/ pech/COCO2P.
- 11.R. Nedela and I. Ponomarenko, “Recognizing and testing isomorphism of Cayley graphs over an abelian group of order 4p in polynomial time,” arXiv:1706.06145 [math.CO], 1–22 (2017).Google Scholar
- 15.B. Weisfeiler and A. Lehman, “Reduction of a graph to a canonical form and an algebra which appears in the process,” NTI, 2, No. 9, 12–16 (1968).Google Scholar