Weakly Nonlinear Boundary-Value Problems for the Fredholm Integral Equations with Degenerate Kernels in Banach Spaces
- 4 Downloads
We consider weakly nonlinear boundary-value problems for the Fredholm integral equations with degenerate kernel in Banach spaces, establish necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence of solutions of these problems, and construct convergent iterative procedures for the determination of solutions of these boundary-value problems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.I. H. Malkin, Some Problems of the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Grebenikov and Yu. A. Ryabov, Constructive Methods for the Analysis of Nonlinear Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Boichuk, V. F. Zhuravlev, and A. M. Samoilenko, Generalized Inverse Operators and Fredholm Boundary-Value Problems [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Boichuk and A. M. Samoilenko, Generalized Inverse Operators and Fredholm Boundary-Value Problems, Series: Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, 59, De Gruyter, Berlin (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Boichuk, N. O. Kozlova, and V. A. Feruk, “Weakly perturbed integral equations,” Nelin. Kolyv.,19, No. 2, 151–160 (2016); English translation:J. Math. Sci.,223, No. 3, 199–209 (2017).Google Scholar
- 11.I. Ts. Gohberg and N. Ya. Krupnik, Introduction to the Theory of One-Dimensional Singular Integral Operators, Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1973).Google Scholar
- 12.M. M. Popov, Supplementary Spaces and Some Problems of the Modern Geometry of Banach Spaces, in: Mathematics today’07, Ed. 13 (2007), pp. 78–116.Google Scholar
- 14.S. H. Kerin, Linear Equations in Banach Spaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 15.V. P. Zhuravl’ov, “Linear boundary-value problems for integral Fredholm equations with degenerate kernel in Banach spaces,” Bukovin. Math. Zh.,2, No. 4, 57–66 (2014).Google Scholar