On the Force Interaction in Problems of Dynamics of Elastic Reservoirs Partially Filled with Liquid
- 9 Downloads
We consider a nonlinear problem of determination of the forces of interaction between a moving reservoir with deformable walls and a liquid that partially fills the vessel. For the dynamics of the relative motion of mechanical systems in the gravity field, we establish theorems on variations of the principal vectors of momentum and angular momentum in the body–liquid system in the case where the center of mass of the system is unknown in advance. We formulate the principles of construction of the nonlinear mathematical models of motion of the analyzed mechanical systems as a whole in terms of nonlinear ordinary differential equations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Lur’e, Analytic Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Lukovskii, Mathematical Models of the Nonlinear Dynamics of Bodies with Liquid [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Feshchenko, I. A. Lukovskii, B. I. Rabinovich, and L. V. Dokuchaev, Methods for the Determination of Associated Masses of Liquid in Mobile Cavities [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Brusilovskii, V. P. Shmakov, and V. A. Yablukov, “Method for the numerical analysis of natural and forced vibrations of elastic shells of revolution filled with ideal incompressible liquid,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 99–110 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Trotsenko and Yu. V. Trotsenko, “Nonaxisymmetric vibrations of a shell of revolution partially filled with liquid,” Nelin. Kolyv., 18, No. 3, 394–412 (2015); English translation: J. Math. Sci., 220, No. 3, 341–358 (2017).Google Scholar