Birational Darboux Coordinates on Nilpotent Coadjoint Orbits of Classical Complex Lie Groups, the Case of 2 × 2 Jordan Blocks
- 1 Downloads
We consider the problem of constructing birational Darboux coordinates on nilpotent coadjoint orbits of the complex Lie groups SO(N, ℂ) and Sp(N, ℂ). The nilpotent case is the most difficult one. Difficulties arise if the Jordan form of matrices from the orbit under consideration contains Jordan blocks of sizes of different parity. The desired coordinates have been found on orbits consisting of matrices with 1 × 1 and 2 × 2 Jordan blocks. Explicit formulas for them are given in the paper.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.M. V. Babich, “Young tableaux and stratification of space of complex square matrices,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 433, 41–64 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.S. E. Derkachov and A. N. Manashov, “R-matrix and Baxter Q-operators for the noncompact SL(N;C) invariant spin chain,” arXiv:nlin.SI/0612003 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Babich and S. E. Derkachov, “On rational symplectic parametrization of coajoint orbit of GL(N). Diagonalizable case,” Algebra Analiz, 22, No. 3, 16–30 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Reiman and M. A. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky, Integrable Systems. Group-Theoretic Approach [in Russian], Institute for Computer Research, Moscow–Izhevsk (2003).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Gelfand and M. A. Najmark, “Unitary representation of classical groups,” Trudy Mat. Inst. Steklov, 36, 3–288 (1950).Google Scholar