On an Inverse Dynamic Problem for the Wave Equation with a Potential on a Real Line
- 6 Downloads
The inverse dynamic problem for the wave equation with a potential on a real line is considered. The forward initial-boundary value problem is set up with the help of boundary triplets. As an inverse data, an analog of the response operator (dynamic Dirichlet-to-Neumann map) is used. Equations of the inverse problem are derived; also, a relationship between the dynamic inverse problem and the spectral inverse problem from a matrix-valued measure is pointed out.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Avdonin and V. S. Mikhaylov, “The boundary control approach to inverse spectral theory,” Inverse Problems, 26, No. 4, 045009 (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Avdonin, V. S. Mikhaylov, and A. V. Rybkin, “The boundary control approach to the Titchmarsh–Weyl m-function,” Comm. Math. Phys., 275, No. 3, 791–803 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Belishev, “Recent progress in the boundary control method,” Inverse Problems, 23 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Belishev, “On relation between spectral and dynamical inverse data,” J. Inv. Ill-Posed problems, 9, No. 6, 647–665 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Belishev, “On a relation between data of dynamic and spectral inverse problems,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 297, 30–48 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Belishev and M. N. Demchenko, “A dynamical system with a boundary control associated with a semibounded symmetric operator,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 409, 17–39 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Behrndt, M. M. Malamud, and H. Neidhart, Scattering Matrices and Weyl Functions. ???Google Scholar
- 13.B. M. Levitan, Inverse Sturm–Liouville Problems, VNU Science Press, Utreht, Netherlands (1987).Google Scholar
- 15.A. S. Mikhaylov and V. S. Mikhaylov, “Quantum and acoustic scattering on ℝ+ and a representation of the scattering matrix,” Proceeding of the conference IEEE, Days on Diffractions (2017), pp. 237–240.Google Scholar
- 16.V. Ryzhov, “A general boundary value problem and its Weyl function,” Opuscula Math., 27, No. 2 (2007).Google Scholar