Nonlocal Boundary Value Problems with Partially Integral Conditions for Degenerate Differential Equations with Multiple Characteristics
- 1 Downloads
We study the solvability of new local and nonlocal boundary-value problems for degenerate differential equations with multiple characteristics. We establish the existence of regularsolutions and discuss possible generalizations and improvements of the obtained result.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. D. Dzhuraev, Boundary Value Problems for Equations of Mixed and Mixed-Composite Type [in Russian], FAN, Tashkent (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Kozhanov, “On the solvability of a nonlocal time problem for an equation with multiple characteristics” [in Russian], Mat. Zamet. YAGU 8, No. 2, 27–40 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Kozhanov, “On determining sources in the linearized Korteweg–de Vries equation” [in Russian], Mat. Zamet. YAGU 9, No. 2, 74–82 (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Faminskii and N. A. Larkin, “Initial-boundary value problems for quasilinear dispersive equations posed on a bounded interval,” Electron. J. Differ. Equ. 2010, Paper No. 01 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.G. A. Lukina, “Boundary value problems with integral conditions for the linearized Korteweg – de Vries equation” [in Russian], Vestn. Yuzhno-Ural. Gos. Univ., Ser. Mat. Model. Program. 17, No. 8, 53–62 (2011).Google Scholar
- 11.A. R. Khashimov and A. M. Turginov, “On some nonlocal problems for third order equations with multiple characteristics” [in Russian], Mat. Zamet. SVFU 21, No. 1, 69–74 (2014).Google Scholar
- 14.V. I. Antipin, “Solvability of a boundary value problem for a third order equation with varying time direction” [in Russian], Mat. Zamet. YAGU 18, No. 1, 8–15 (2011).Google Scholar
- 15.V. I. Antipin and S. V. Popov, “About smooth Gevrey solutions for equations of the third order” [in Russian], Mat. Zamet. SVFU 22, No. 1, 3–12 (2015).Google Scholar