A Study of Elastic-Plastic Boundary Propagation in a Tube of Elastic-Perfectly Plastic Material Under Dynamic Loadings of Different Types
- 2 Downloads
The dynamics of distribution of the border between areas of elasticity and plasticity for a hollow thick-walled cylinder under the influence of the internal pressure applied instantly is investigated in this work. Proof of the accuracy of the obtained numerical solution is provided. A more general regime loading a tube is examined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. O. Arushanyan, A. A. Kornev, and E. V. Chizhonkov, Tasks and Exercises on Numerical Methods [in Russian], Izd. Mekh.-Mat. Fak. MGU, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Bahvalov, N. P. Zhidkov, G. M. Kobelkov, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Binom, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.R. P. Fedorenko, Introduction to Computing Physics, MFTI, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Kachanov, Fundamentals of the Theory of Plasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.E. V. Lomakin, “Influence of delay of fluidity on distribution of plastic area in a thick-walled tube under the influence of dynamic loading,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 168–171 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Strength of Materials [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Mechanics of a Deformable Solid Body [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.L. I. Sedov, Mechanics of Solids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 12.V. V. Sokolovsky, “Elastic-plastic tension of the tube which is under the influence of uniform internal and external loading,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh., 7, 74–80 (1943).Google Scholar