On the Nature of Local Equilibrium in the Carleman and Godunov–Sultangazin Equations
- 1 Downloads
We consider one-dimensional Carleman and Godunov–Sultangazin equations and obtain local equilibrium conditions for solutions of the Cauchy problem with finite energy and periodic initial data. Moreover, we prove the exponential stabilization to the equilibrium state.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Boltzmann, “On the Maxwell method for derivation of equations of hydrodinamics from the kinetic gas theory,” In: Reports of Britain Association (1894). To the memory of L. Boltzmann [in Russian], 307–321, Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.S. K. Godunov and U. M. Sultangazin, “On discrete models of the Boltzman kinetic equation,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, XXVI, No. 3 (159), 3–51 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Il’in, “Study of existence and stability of solutions of the Carleman kinetic system,” Zhurn. Vych. Mat. Mat. Fiz., 47, No. 12, 2076–2087 (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Nikolis and I. Prigozhin, Self-Organization in Nonequilibrium Systems (from Dissipative Structures to Ordering via Fluctuations) [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.E. V. Radkevich, Mathematical Issues in Nonequilibrium Processes [in Russian], Tamara Rozhkovskaya, Novosibirsk (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Radkevich, “On the behavior of solutions of the Cauchy problem for the two-dimensional discrete kinetic equation at large time scales,” Sovrem. Mat. Fundam. Napravl., 47, 108–139 (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.O. A. Vasil’eva, S. A. Dukhnovskiy, and E. V. Radkevich, “On local equilibrium of the Carleman equation,” Probl. Mat. Anal., 78, 165–190 (2015).Google Scholar