Multiple Capture of Given Number of Evaders in Linear Recurrent Differential Games
- 17 Downloads
The article deals with the linear pursuit problem with n pursuers and m evaders with equal opportunities for all participants and geometric restrictions on the control of players. The evaders use program strategies, and each pursuer catches no more than one evader. The goal of the pursuers is to catch a given number of evaders, and each evader needs to be caught no less than a certain number of pursuers. In this paper, sufficient conditions are obtained for multiple capture of a given number of evaders.
KeywordsDifferential game Pursuer Evader Recurrent function
Mathematics Subject Classification49N70 49N75
This work was supported by grant 1.5211.2017/8.9 from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation within the framework of the basic part of the state project in the field of science and grant 18-51-41005 from Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
- 3.Cristiani E., Falkone M.: Fully-discrete schemes for the value function of pursuit-evasion games with state constraints. In: Bernhard P., Gaitsgory V., Pourtallier O. (eds) Advances in Dynamic Games and Applications. Annals of the International Society of Dynamic Games, vol 10. Birkhauser, Boston, 177–206 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Lewin, J.: Differential Games Theory and Methods for Solving Game Problems with Singular Surfaces. Springer, London (1994)Google Scholar
- 7.Leitmann, G.: Cooperative and Noncooperative Many-Player Differential Games. Springer, Vienna (1974)Google Scholar
- 10.Chikrii, A.A.: Conflict Controlled Processes. Naukova dumka, Kiev (1992). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 11.Grigorenko, N.L.: Mathematical Methods of Control a Few Dynamic Processes. Moscow State University, Moscow (1990). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 12.Blagodatskikh, A.I., Petrov, N.N.: Conflict Interaction of Groups of Controlled Objects. Udmurt State University, Izhevsk (2009). (in Russian)Google Scholar