Discrete Multivariate Optimal Control
- 52 Downloads
This paper reconsiders some aspects of the discrete optimal control theory by extending the dimension of the discrete-time variable. A new strong, symbiotic dynamics is defined and analyzed through its compatibility aspects. The main outcomes reflect the complete controllability of the multivariate discrete evolution (multidimensional iterative process) and the necessary conditions for optimizing a performance criterion of linear quadratic form. An example is provided to emphasize the relevancy and the extensive features of such an approach.
KeywordsOptimal control Multidirectional iterative process Dynamic matrix Maximum principle Riccati multidimensional iterative process
This work has been funded by University Politehnica of Bucharest, through the Excellence Research Grants Program, UPB-GEX 2017. Identifier: UPB-GEX 2017, Ctr. No. 84/25.09.2017.
- 1.Evans, L.C.: An Introduction to Mathematical Optimal Control Theory. Lecture Notes, University of California, Department of Mathematics, Berkeley (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Prepelita, V., Vasilache, T., Doroftei, M.: Control Theory. U.P, Bucharest, Bucharest (1997)Google Scholar
- 9.Bejenaru A., Udriste C.: Riemannian Optimal Control. arXiv:1203.3655 [math.OC] (2012)
- 10.Ghiu C., Tuliga R., Udriste C.: Discrete Multitime Multiple Recurrence. arXiv:1506.02508 [math.DS] (2015)
- 11.Ghiu C., Tuliga R., Udriste C., Tevy I.: Discrete Diagonal Recurrences and Discrete Minimal Submanifolds. arXiv:1506.04656 [math.DS] (2015)