The Second Moment of the Distribution Function of Nanoparticles in a Limited Region and Their Brownian Diffusion
- 3 Downloads
The change of the second moment of the distribution function of nanoparticles in a square under the influence of Brownian diffusion has been studied numerically and analytically. It is shown that the second moment of the distribution function of nanoparticles in an equilibrium system is independent of time, which is an important factor to be taken into account in processing experimental data. It has been established that the second moment of the function of nanoparticles distribution in a nonequilibrium spatially limited system depends on time, with this dependence being nonlinear.
KeywordsGalerkin method scalar coeffi cient of Brownian diffusion method of variable directions characteristic time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. P. Fisenko, Yu. A. Khodyko, and D. A. Takopulo, Some engineering applications of the Brownian diffusion of nanoparticles, in: Proc. Int. Conf. ″Nanomeeting–2015,″ World Scientifi c, Singapore (2015), pp. 155–157.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Balesku, Equilibrium and Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Verzhbitskii, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Fisenko and Yu. A. Khodyko, Brownian diffusion of nanoparticles inside of a spherical droplet of variable radius, Dokl. Nats. Akad. Nauk Belarusi, 60, No. 6, 123–128 (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.S. E. Dromashko and S. P. Fisenko, Long-time computer videomicroscopy of alive cells: simulation of "metastatic spreading," in: Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Technology [in Russian], Izd. Politekh. Univ., St. Petersburg (2018), Vol. 2, pp. 93–96.Google Scholar
- 10.S. A. Rukolaine, A model of alternating ballistic Brownian transfer of particles and asymptotic approximation to it, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 88, No. 9, 1304–1311 (2018).Google Scholar