Hierarchical Control for the One-dimensional Plate Equation with a Moving Boundary
- 89 Downloads
In this paper, we investigate the controllability for the one-dimensional plate equation in intervals with a moving boundary. This equation models the vertical displacement of a point x at time t in a bar with uniform cross section. We assume the ends of the bar with small and uniform variations. More precisely, we have introduced functions α(t) and β(t) modeling the motion of these ends. We present the following results: the existence and uniqueness of Nash equilibrium, the approximate controllability with respect to the leader control, and the optimality system for the leader control.
KeywordsHierarchical control Stackelberg strategy Approximate controllability Optimality system
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)93B05 93C20 91A23
We would like to thank the professor L. A. Medeiros by gentle suggestion of this problem and also to professor Marcos Travaglia for his comments on the manuscript. Moreover, the authors are grateful to the anonymous referees for their constructive comments and suggestions, which helped in improving the original manuscript significantly.
- 2.Pareto V. Cours d’économie politique. Switzerland: Rouge; 1896.Google Scholar
- 3.Stackelberg H. Marktform Und gleichgewicht. Berlin: Springer; 1934.Google Scholar
- 6.Hörmander L, Vol. 116. Linear partial differential operators Die Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften Bd. New York: Academic Press Inc., Publishers; 1963.Google Scholar
- 9.Díaz J, Lions J-L. On the approximate controllability of Stackelberg-Nash strategies. Ocean circulation and pollution control mathematical and numerical investigations. In: Díaz JI, editors. Berlin: Springer; 2005. p. 17–27.Google Scholar
- 19.Cui L, Song L. 2014. Exact controllability for a wave equation with fixed boundary control. Boundary Value Problems. https://doi.org/10.1186/1687-2770-2014-47.
- 28.Rockafellar R. Convex Analysis. Princeton: Princeton University Press; 1969.Google Scholar