Two-machine flowshop scheduling in a physical examination center
- 58 Downloads
In this paper, we formulate two important operational processes of the physical examination center as a group scheduling problem in two-machine flowshop. The objective is to minimize the makespan. We first analyze the complexity of the problem with a fixed number of release dates and present a pseudo-polynomial-time algorithm. Then we provide an approximation algorithm and analyze its worst-case error bounds for the problem with two release dates and an optimal algorithm for a very practical special case of the problem.
KeywordsPhysical examination Scheduling Flowshop Complexity Algorithm
This research was supported by the Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation under Grant Nos. ZR2015AM005 and ZR2014FM029. In addition, the third author was also supported by the Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program under Grant No. J14L106.
- Ahmadi R, Bagchi U (1990) Scheduling of multi-job customer orders in multi-machine environments. ORSA/TIMS PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- Jia Y, Guo R (2013) Optimal management of hospital physical examination process. Chin Med Rec 14(3):27–28Google Scholar
- Pan J, Shan J, Li G, Wu Z (2016) Report on urban development of China No.9: the road to healthy city. Social Sciences Academic Press, ChinaGoogle Scholar
- Yang J (2011) Customer order scheduling in a two machine flowshop. Int J Manag Sci 17:95–116Google Scholar
- Yan Y, Wang Y, Zheng W, Xu J (2016) Construction of physical examination self service information management system and its application effect. Hosp Admin J PLA 23(4):336–338Google Scholar