ZnO nanosheet arrays/graphene foam: voltammetric determination of dopamine in the presence of ascorbic acid and uric acid
- 37 Downloads
Nickel foam (NF) was used as sacrificial template to synthesize graphene foam (GF) by chemical vapor deposition (CVD). ZnO NSAs were grown on the GF by hydrothermal synthesis to fabricate ZnO NSA/GF, which was used to detect dopamine in the presence of ascorbic acid and uric acid. The inter-connected ZnO NSAs with the sheet size of ~ 10 μm and thickness of ~ 500 nm uniformly distributed on the GF. The ZnO NSA/GF shows a sensitivity of 0.95 μA μM−1 in the concentration range of 0–80 μM and a measured limit of detection of 1 μM for determination of dopamine. Furthermore, the prepared electrode displays a reliable anti-interference to ascorbic acid and uric acid. It also shows an excellent reproducibility and long-time stability. The ZnO NSA/GF electrode was applied in human urine samples and exhibited satisfied recoveries.
This work is supported by the Postdoctoral Initial Founding of Heilongjiang Province (LBH-Q14117), the Foundation for Selected Overseas Chinese Scholar, Ministry of Personal of Heilongjiang Province (2018383) and the fundamental research foundation for University of Heilongjiang province (LGYC2018JQ012).
- 5.X. Yan, Y. Gu, C. Li, L. Tang, B. Zheng, Y. Li, Z. Zhang, M. Yang, Synergetic catalysis based on the proline tailed metalloporphyrin with graphene sheet as efficient mimetic enzyme for ultrasensitive electrochemical detection of dopamine. Biosens. Bioelectron. 77, 1032–1038 (2016)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 13.W. Zhao et al., Synthesis of the 3D graphene foam by chemical vapor deposition using nickel powders and application for simultaneous electrochemical detection of dopamine and uric acid. Ionics 254, 1813–1823 (2019)Google Scholar
- 14.H.Y. Yue et al., Preparation of three-dimensional hollow graphene balls and simultaneous electrochemical determination of dopamine and uric acid. J. Mater. Sci. 2914, 12330–12339 (2018)Google Scholar
- 16.H.Y. Yue et al., A novel non-enzymatic dopamine sensors based on NiO-reduced graphene oxide hybrid nanosheets. J. Mater. Sci. 305, 5000–5007 (2019)Google Scholar
- 17.H.Y. Yue et al., Golf ball-like MoS2 nanosheet arrays anchored onto carbon nanofibers for electrochemical detection of dopamine. Microchim. Acta 2019, 378–385 (1866)Google Scholar
- 35.L. Wang, K. Tang, M. Zhang, J. Xu, Facile synthesis of Mn-doped ZnO porous nanosheets as anode materials for lithium ion batteries with a better cycle durability. Nanoscale Res. Lett. 10, 983 (2015)Google Scholar