Investigation of microstructure and electromagnetism of plate-like Co2W ferrites synthesized by the molten salt/coprecipitation method
- 104 Downloads
In this paper, plate-like Co2W ferrite was synthesized by the molten salt/coprecipitation method using chlorate as the raw material. The plate-like Co2W sample exhibiting the best performance was obtained by heating to 1200 °C for 2 h. The effects of the synthesis temperature (1100–1250 °C) and soaking time (0.5–3 h) on the structure, microstructure, absorption properties and electromagnetic parameters of ferrite powders were investigated by XRD, SEM, EDS, XRF, VSM and VNA. The thermal analysis of the precursor was investigated by XRD and TG–DSC. The maximum saturation magnetization of Co2W ferrite prepared at 1200 °C for 2 h was 75 emu/g, and the maximum magnetic loss at 0.50 GHz was 0.55. The coercivity was inversely proportional to soaking time and preparation temperature.
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51307079).
- 1.M. Rahimi-Nasrabadi et al., ZnFe2–xLaxO4 nanostructure: synthesis, characterization, and its magnetic properties. J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 26(12), 9776–9781 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.A. Javidan et al., Synthesis, characterization, and magnetic property of monoferrite BaFe2O4 nanoparticles with aid of a novel precursor. J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 26(6), 3813–3818 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.M. Rahimi-Nasrabadi et al., Nanocrystalline Ce-doped copper ferrite: synthesis, characterization, and its photocatalyst application. J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 27(11), 11691–11697 (2016)Google Scholar
- 18.Z.W. Li, G.Q. Lin, L. Chen, Y.P. Wu, C.K. Ong, Size effect on the static and dynamic magnetic properties of W-type barium ferrite composites: from microparticles to nanoparticles. J. Appl. Phys. 98(9), 904310–904311 (2005)Google Scholar
- 28.Z.U. Yi, L.I. Yubao, W.E. Jie, Y.A. Yonggang, Influence of ethylene glycol on the formation of calcium phosphate nanocrystals. J. Mater. Sci. Technol. 19(6), 628–630 (2003)Google Scholar