Crystal structure and microwave dielectric properties of low-permittivity Sr2MgSi2O7 ceramic
- 123 Downloads
Low-permittivity Sr2MgSi2O7 ceramics with tetragonal crystal structure were prepared through the conventional solid-state method. X-ray diffraction patterns and scanning electron microscopy were used to analyze the phase and micromorphology of the specimens sintered at temperature from 1260 to 1320 °C. The bond ionicity, lattice energy and bond energy of Sr2MgSi2O7 ceramics were calculated to investigate the relationships between microwave dielectric properties and microstructures. Optimum microwave dielectric properties were obtained when the sample was sintered at 1280 °C for 4h: εr = 6.85, Q × f0 = 22,530 GHz (f = 9.20 GHz), τf = − 32 ppm/°C.
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61671323).
- 2.A. Sobhani-Nasab, S.M. Hosseinpour-Mashkani, M. Salavati-Niasari, H. Taqriri, S. Bagheri, K. Saberyan, J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 26, 5735–5742 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.P. Zhang, J. Liao, Y. Zhao, H. Xie, L. Liu, M. Xiao, J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 28, 4946–4950 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.M. Andou, T. Tsunooka, Y. Higashida, H. Sugiura, H. Ohsato, Development of High Q Forsterite Ceramics for High-Frequency Applications, in MMA 2002 Conference, York, 2002Google Scholar
- 13.J.W. Kaiser, W. Jeitschko, Z. Krist-New Cryst. Struct. 217, 25–26 (2002)Google Scholar
- 16.I.P. Sahu, D.P. Bisen, N. Brahme, R. Sharma, Res. Chem. Intermed. 41, 1–16 (2014)Google Scholar
- 19.M. Salavati-Niasari, F. Soofivand, A. Sobhani-Nasab, M. Shakouri-Arani, M. Hamadanian, S. Bagheri, J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 28, 14965–14973 (2017)Google Scholar