Physical properties of Ag/Ca doped Lantanium manganite
- 75 Downloads
La0.6Ca0.3Ag0.1MnO3 system has been synthesized using the cheap solid–solid process. Structural analysis indicates that the sample exhibits a single phase of intragranular. Electrical and dielectric data, over a wide temperature range and frequencies have been recorded with impedance spectroscopy. We visualize the conductivity, whose activation energy is low, as a successive hopping of electrons as polaron does. Further, the conductivity is governed by the small polaron hopping model at higher temperature region while it fits well with the variable range hopping model at a lower temperature range. Dielectric data has been represented in different alternative complex formalisms, from which complementary information has been extracted. The complex impedance diagram suggests the contribution of only two active microstructures, ruling out the electrode polarization effect. We adopt the spectrum of the imaginary component of the electric modulus M″ to distinguish long range hopping from short range hopping. The relative permittivity spectrum permits to identify the possibility of the existence of electric polarizations. Further, it reveals colossal static dielectric constant, which makes it suitable for multitude potential applications in electronic industrial fields.
The funding was provided by université de sfax.
- 4.A. Dutta, C. Bharti, T.P. Sinha, Dielectric relaxation in Sr(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3. Phys. B 403, 3393 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.H. Rahmouni, M. Smari, B. Cherif, E. Dhahri, K. Khirouni, Conduction mechanism, impedance spectroscopic investigation and dielectric behavior of La0.5Ca0.5–xAgxMnO3 manganites with compositions below the concentration limit of silver solubility in perovskites (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.2). Dalton Trans. 44, 10457 (2015)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 28.K. Zirui Jia, G. Lin, H. Wu, Xing, H. Wu, Recent progresses of high-temperature microwave-absorbing materials. J. NANO Brief Rep. Rev. 13, 1830005 (2018)Google Scholar
- 48.W. Hzez, H. Rahmouni, E. Dhahri, K. Khirouni, Dielectric properties of niobium-based oxide. J. Alloys Comp. (2017) 348Google Scholar
- 49.M.B. Hossen, A.K.M.A. Hossain, Complex impedance and electric modulus studies of magnetic ceramic Ni0.27Cu0.10Zn0.63Fe2O4,. J Adv Ceram 4, 225 (2015)Google Scholar
- 55.A.C. Lasaga, R.T. Cygan, Electronic and ionic polarizabilities of silicate minerals. Am. Miner. 67, 334 (1982)Google Scholar
- 56.G.F.L. Ferreira, Polarization in hopping transport. J. Electrost. 11, 117 (1981)Google Scholar
- 59.Y. Cui, L. Zhang, G. Xie, R. Wang, Magnetic and transport and dielectric properties of polycrystalline TbMnO3. Solid state Commun. 138, 484 (2006)Google Scholar