Synthesis and fluorescence spectrum analysis of CdS nanocrystals
- 171 Downloads
An optimized synthesis route was applied for control the preparation of CdS nanocrystals (NCs) in an aqueous solution. Some key factors which influencing the characters of CdS NCs, such as stabilizers, ratio of reactant etc, were investigated. It was found that the fluorescence (FL) intensity of CdS NCs could be dramatically enhanced by refluxing. The size, shape, crystal structure and the optical properties of CdS NCs were also characterized by TEM, XRD, UV–Vis and FL spectra. The result showed that the well-disperse spheres CdS NCs with 6 nm in diameter were obtained.
KeywordsVinyl Pyrrolidone Mercaptoacetic Acid Sodium Hexametaphosphate Sodium Sulfide Sodium Sulfide Solution
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (10405034), and the fund of knowledge innovation projects of Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCXI-SW-08).
- 7.Xu WB, Wang YX, Xu RH, Yin DZ (2006) J Inorg Mater 21:1031Google Scholar
- 8.Xu HE, Yan CE (2005) Prog Chem 17(5):800Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang Y, Zhang JX, Fu DG, Wang YH, Liu JZ, Lu ZH (1999) Chinese J Inorg Chem 15:595Google Scholar
- 12.Jiang L, Chen X, Yang WS, Jin J, Yang BQ, Xu L, Li TJ (2001) Chem J Chinese U 22:1397Google Scholar
- 16.Cao WL, Zhang KH, Zhang JK (2002) Chinese J Inorg Chem 18(10):997Google Scholar