Near Infrared Spectroscopic Identification of Alkyl Aromatic Esters and Phenyl Ketones
- 4 Downloads
Bands characterizing the content of carbon atoms in alkyl (7177–7205 cm–1) and phenyl structural fragments (9175–9192 cm–1) in organic molecules were revealed by studying the near infrared spectra of such compounds. The optical density at the maxima of these absorption bands was shown to depend strongly on the fraction of carbon atoms in the corresponding fragments. The developed models proved to be adequate for determining the fraction of carbon atoms in alkyl aromatic esters and phenyl ketones. The feasibility of modeling the molecular structure of alkyl aromatic esters using regression models was demonstrated for the product of the condensation of oleic acid and benzyl alcohol.
Keywordsnear infrared spectroscopy IR spectroscopy cryoscopy structural group composition structural fragment antiwear additives antioxidant additives
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Ivanov, R. Z. Safieva, and V. N. Koshelev, Vestn. Bashkir. Univ., 13, No. 4, 869–874 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Vesnin and V. G. Muradov, Izv. Samar. Nauchn. Tsentra Ross. Akad. Nauk, 16, No. 4, 63–65 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Butina, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 4, 24–25 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Schmidt. Optical Spectroscopy for Chemists and Biologists [Russian translation], Tekhnosfera, Moscow (2007), pp. 350–351.Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Krishchenko, Near Infrared Spectroscopy, Interagrotekh, Moscow, pp. 11–15.Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Arzamastsev, N. P. Sadchikova, and A. V. Titova, Voprosy Biol. Med. Farm. Khimii, 8, No. 1, 16–20 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.Liu Zhen, Qi Na, Luan Yaning, Yang Xiang, and Zou Anlong, Khim. Tekhnol. Topliv Masel, 52, No. 3, 40–43 (2016) [Chem. Technol. Fuels and Oils, 52, No. 3, 300–305 (2016)].Google Scholar
- 9.M. V. Yakovleva, L. V. Pakhmesterov, and R. Z. Safieva, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 1, 24–29 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.L. R. Rudnik, Additives to Lubricant Materials. Properties and Applications [in Russian], Professiya, St. Petersburg (2013), pp. 73–75.Google Scholar
- 11.L. Fieser and M. Fieser, Advanced Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Kniga po Trebovaniyu, Moscow (2013), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 12.Yiu-Wing Mai and Zhong-Zhen Yu, Polymer Nanocomposites [Russian translation], Tekhnosfera, Moscow (2011), pp. 51–52.Google Scholar