Elastoplastic Axisymmetric Deformation of Shells Under Thermomechanical Loading and Radiation*
- 1 Downloads
A method for numerical analysis of the thermoelastoplastic axisymmetric stress–strain state of thin isotropic shells undergoing mechanical loading and radiation exposure is outlined. The modified constitutive equations of thermoplasticity describing inelastic deformation along small-curvature paths are employed. The thermoelastoplastic state of a shell in the form of a spherical segment is analyzed numerically with allowance for the effect of radiation.
Keywordsthermoelastoplastic deformation process constitutive equations stress–strain state thermomechanical loading irradiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Bondar’, Inelasticity. Versions of the Theory [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. M. Grigorenko and A. T. Vasilenko, Theory of Shells of Variable Stiffness, Vol. 4 of the five-volume series Methods of Shell Design [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Il’yushin and P. M. Ogibalov, “Strength of shells, thick-walled cylinder, and hollow ball subjected to radiation,” Inzh. Sbornik, 28, 134–144 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Kiselevskii, Change in Mechanical Properties of Steels and Alloys under Radiation Exposure [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Lenskii, “Influence of radioactive radiation on the mechanical properties of solids,” Inzh. Sbornik, 28, 97–133 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Novozhilov, Theory of Thin Shells [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.G. S. Pisarenko and V. N. Kiselevskii, Strength and Plasticity of Materials in Radiation Fluxes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. N. Shevchenko, “Equations of the thermoradiation plasticity,” Teplov. Napryazh. Elemen. Struct., 12, 39–52 (1972).Google Scholar
- 18.Yu. N. Shevchenko and M. E. Babeshko, “The thermoviscoelastoplastic state of laminated shells of revolution under axisymmetric complex loading,” in: Proc. 6th Int. Congr. on Thermal Stresses and Related Topics, TS2005, May 26–29, Vienna, (2005), pp. 227–230.Google Scholar