A Sink Node Trusted Access Authentication Protocol for Mobile Wireless Sensor Network Using Block Cipher Algorithm Based on IoT
- 15 Downloads
Aiming at the problem that mobile nodes in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) lack credibility verification, a Sink node trusted access authentication protocol using packet cipher algorithm for mobile WSN is proposed based on the Internet of Things (IoT) environment. Firstly, the mobile Sink node is utilized to authenticate the sensor node and verify the platform’s credibility of the mobile node. Secondly, pre-stored pseudonyms and corresponding public and private keys of mobile nodes are utilized to realize the anonymity of mobile nodes, and the security proof is given under CK (Canetti-Krawczyk) model. Finally, the block cipher algorithm is introduced, and the advantages of the two algorithms are fused. The correctness and security of the proposed protocol have been proved by the verification experiments. In addition, compared with other authentication protocols, the proposed protocol has lower communication overhead.
KeywordsInternet of Things (IoT) Trusted access authentication protocol Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) Mobile Sink nodes CK security model Block cipher algorithm
The study was supported by The Key Scientific and Technological Project of Henan Province (No.182102210601) and The Key Scientific and Technological Project of Henan Province (No.152102310382).
- 3.M. Parameswari and M. B. Moses, Efficient analysis of water quality measurement reporting system using IOT based system in WSN, Cluster Computing, Vol. 2, pp. 1–9, 2018.Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Wang, S. R. Jiang and Y. B. Guo, Composable-secure authentication protocol for mobile sensors roaming in the Internet of things, Science China Information Sciences, Vol. 42, No. 7, pp. 815–830, 2016.Google Scholar
- 9.M. L. Das, Two-factor user authentication in wireless sensor networks, IEEE Transactions on wireless Communications, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 186–190, 2017.Google Scholar
- 11.D. He, S. Zeadally, N. Kumar, et al., Anonymous authentication for wireless body area networks with provable security, IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. PP, No. 99, pp. 1–12, 2017.Google Scholar
- 14.X. Wu, Y. Wang and W. Han, Time synchronization for wireless sensor networks with a mobile node, Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, Vol. 36, No. 42739, pp. 175–191, 2017.Google Scholar
- 16.T. D. This, Congestion detection and alleviation in multihop wireless sensor networks, Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing, pp. 1–13, 2017.Google Scholar