Properties of Entanglement between the JC Model and Atom-Cavity-Optomechanical System
- 2 Downloads
We investigate the dynamics of remote entanglement in the system consisting of a Jaynes-Cummings model and an atom-cavity-optomechanical system. Meanwhile, we find that the remote entanglement is related to the initial entanglement degree between two atoms, the coupling strength between atom and cavity. Moreover, the phenomenon of entanglement sudden death appears in the evolution of entanglement for some initial conditions. By investigating the entanglement transfer among two atoms and cavity 1, we show that the entanglement transfer can be realized at some special time. In particular, we evaluate the tripartite entanglement of the two atoms and cavity 1 through π-tangle, and prepare the larger tripartite entanglement. This implementation of tripartite entanglement might provide a potential way to realize improved information processing and distributed quantum computing.
KeywordsEntanglement π-tangle Jaynes-cummings model Atom-cavity- optomechanical system
This project was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61368002), the Foundation for Distinguished Young Scientists of Jiangxi Province (Grant No. 20162BCB23009), the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province (Grant No. 20161BAB202046), the Research Foundation of the Education Department of Jiangxi Province (Grant No. GJJ13051), the Open Project Program of CAS Key Laboratory of Quantum Information (Grant No. KQI201704), and Open Research Fund Program of the State Key Laboratory of Low-Dimensional Quantum Physics (Grant No. KF201711).
- 9.Ting, Y., Eberly, J.H.: Finite-time disentanglement via spontaneous emission. Phys. Rev. Lett. 93, 140404, (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Ficek, Z., Tanaś, R.: Dark periods and revivals of entanglement in a two-qubit system. Phys. Rev. A. 74, 343 (2006)Google Scholar
- 11.Yönaç, M., Yu, T., Eberly, J.H.: Sudden death of entanglement of two Jaynes-cummings atoms. J. Phys. B Atomic Mol. Phys. 39, 621 (2006)Google Scholar
- 12.Chathavalappil, N., Satyanarayana, S.V.M.: Schemes to avoid entanglement sudden death of decohering two qubit system. Eur. Phys. J. D. 73, 36 (2019)Google Scholar
- 15.Qiang, W.C., Sun, G.H., Dong, Q., Camacho-Nieto, O., Dong, S.H.: Concurrence of three Jaynes–cummings systems. Quantum Inf. Process. 17, 90 (2018)Google Scholar
- 16.Fasihi, M.A., Mojaveri, B.: Entanglement protection in Jaynes–cummings model. Quantum Inf. Process. 18, 75 (2019)Google Scholar
- 29.Liao, J.Q., Wu, Q.Q., Nori, F.: Entangling two macroscopic mechanical mirrors in a two-cavity optomechanical system. Phys. Rev. A. 89, 219 (2014)Google Scholar