Quantum Image Encryption Based on Henon Mapping
Quantum image processing has great significance as a branch of quantum computing. This paper gives a quantum image encryption based on Henon mapping, which breaks away from the restriction of classical computers and does the work in quantum computers end to end, including the generation of the chaos sequence, the encryption and the decryption. The algorithm is based on the GQIR quantum image representation model and the two-dimensional Henon chaotic mapping. However, the decimal sequence generated by Henon mapping can not be directly applied to quantum computers. Hence, we reform the Henon mapping by binary shift. The quantum image is encrypted by being XORed with the quantum Henon mapping. Simulation experiments indicate that the encrypted image has good radomness and the pixel values are evenly distributed. Since the chaotic sequence itself is suitable for image encryption, coupled with its own quantum confidentiality, the encryption method of this paper is safe, convenient and reliable.
KeywordsQuantum image processing Quantum image encryption Quantum computation Chaos encryption Henon mapping
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grants No. 61502016 and 61771230, the Joint Open Fund of Information Engineering Team in Intelligent Logistics under Grants No. LDXX2017KF152, and Shandong Provincial Key Research and Development Program under Grants No. 2017CXGC0701.
- 1.Fridrich, J.: Image encryption based on chaotic maps. IEEE Int. Conf. Syst. 2, 1105–1110 (1997)Google Scholar
- 2.Luo, Y.L., Du, M.H.: Image encryption algorithm based on quantum logistic map in wavelet domain. J. South China Univ. Technol. (Nat. Sci. Edn.) 41(6), 53–62 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Zheng, F., Tian, X.J., Fan, W.H., Li, X.Y., Gao, B.: Image encryption based on Henon map. J. Beijing Univ. Posts Telecommun. 31(1), 66–70 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Cao, G., Zhou, J., Zhang, Y.: Quantum chaotic image encryption with one time running key. Int. J. Secur. Appl. 8(4), 77–88 (2014)Google Scholar
- 14.Li, L., Abd-El-Atty, B., El-Latif, A.A.A., Ghoneim, A.: Quantum color image encryption based on multiple discrete chaotic systems. IEEE Comput. Sci. Inf. Sys., 555–559 (2017)Google Scholar
- 16.Wang, J., Geng, Y.C., Han, L., Liu, J.Q.: Quantum image encryption algorithm based on quantum key image. International Journal of Theoretical Physics, published online (2018)Google Scholar
- 18.Chen, X.M., Zhou, P.: Tracking control and synchronization for two-dimension discrete chaotic systems. J. Chin. Univ. Posts Telecommun. 9(3), 7–10 (2002)Google Scholar
- 21.Al-Hazaimeh, O.M., Al-Jamal, M.F., Alhindawi, N., Omari, A.: Image encryption algorithm based on Lorenz chaotic map with dynamic secret keys. Neural Comput. Appl., 1–11 (2017)Google Scholar
- 25.Kotiyal, S., Thapliyal, H., Ranganathan, N.: Circuit for reversible quantum multiplier based on binary tree optimizing ancilla and garbage bits. In: IEEE International Conference on VLSI Design and 2014 International Conference on Embedded Systems, pp. 545–550 (2014)Google Scholar